Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VDubz

the FBI?!

long story short, the FBI has my real name, spelled correctly. They think I write. Has this ever happened to anyone else and what the hell did you do?!

You should tell us this long story.

It'll help us to prove your innocence if your ever in court and need some witnesses

• Like 1

It'll help us to prove your innocence if your ever in court and need some witnesses

:lol:

That's just wrong :rolleyes:

i was just trying to get some advice on this matter dude. theres not exactly a way of knowing how to deal with this even if youve been writing forever

Its the fbi, they are cool, didnt you see that movie where they let that guy go cuz he did some stuff with them, yeah, thats the one you're thinkin of. Just do that

well, i have heard of something like this happening before, yes.

if you're for real,

i'd contact a criminal attorney.

do not admit to anything, of course.

you aren't giving us many details here.

have you been hanging out in subway tunnels?

i have never heard of the FBI investigating a graffiti case that did not have to do with a trasnit system, so i'm thinking they are actually intetested in something else/something beyond what you're talking about here.

IF you are for real about this.

Heres my advice .......................................................................................................................................... and thats al I have to say about this.

fact finding mission is my advice

call em up.

admit nothing

just be like...um im kinda shook. You are the FBI and

im really curious bout how or why you are interested in

me

im in the fbi. i know who you are now and know that u write. im coming to your house and arresting you. :P

Freedom of Information Act. Use it.

Google will help with this. Also, like Symbols said, contact

a good attorney.

unless you've fucked up a lot of post offices/post boxes... cuz I remember when some dude was setting fire to a whole bunch of em in San Francisco and they had the FBI and the post police or w/e they're called investigating. shits federal property

The county sheriff somehow has my email and sent me a message about a closed road. Its my county for sure. Im just perplexed how they got my shit. I sure as sheep shit kno i didn't volunteer that to them ever

have you been doing anything else that is looked down upon by society? (meth labs, pipebombs, general anarchy, etc.) or are you just paranoid beyond help because usually the fbi couldnt give 2 shits about graff...

some little punk i know thats locked up dropped my name.....the more i think about this more i think i really dont have much to worry about. the reason i know this is because one of the other kids he dropped the name of was called in for questioning. so far me and some of the other names dropped havent been called in. im just super sketched

:lol:

That's just wrong :rolleyes: [/color]

TRANNY ALERT!