Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yinz n'at

i got a pimple on the back of my fucking neck

oh shit....

im done i cant even come close to competing with that shit im high and a tad bit uncomfortable.....

on another note.. who the fuck takes a picture of shit like that?

Lance it, or get a sympathetic female to pop it for you like in that disgusting .gif where a gallon of stringy pus comes out.

me: "eyyo girl will you pop this for me?"

her "sure thing hot stuff"

me: "fuuuck... wow that was easy"

her: "would you like some fellatio now?"

me: "but of course... but ummm, wash your hands first, that was kinda gross"

• Like 1

I got one on the side...not that big a deal but I messed with it so now its being a pain in my neck ahhah get it!! In all seriousness though I hate that as well.

i think im good on that, thanks though... unless she is bringing some deep fried oreos or something along those lines then im down for sure.. if not she might have to wait for caligula to come through with the ill neck pimple...

man... being able to reference people on 12oz may mean im on here too much?

My sister LOVES popping pimples, but she's really fat...want me to send her over?

I actually know a bunch of girls who like to do this stuff.

Pimples on your body fucking suck. The back and the thighs are the worst.

Just pop that shit and get ready to tear the fuck up.

my ex girl in college and i loved to binge on pills and other opiates.. on a particular vicodin/opium/klonopin(i know its not an opiate) binge we were watching hella magnum pi and we popped black heads on one anothers noses... the one she popped of mine left a fucking red mark that is still here 7 years later.. i dont pop pimples since..

/nobadskinonereventhoughitnowsoundslikeit

burts-bees-blemish-stick.jpg

works like a charm for my occasional bumps. for a major zit it may take a bit but its so worth it. it dries the thing out basically. just keep applying it after one layer dries

that burts bees stick works quite well.

i don't really get much acne anymore. in highschool i did, i'm really glad that shit stopped.

a few years back i got one on my taint, almost at my butthole. it lasted 3 or 4 days before i could pop it. when i would shit my butthole would stretch and pull it... it was one of the most painful experiences of my life (and i've been pierced in a lot of places)

a few years back i got one on my taint, almost at my butthole. it lasted 3 or 4 days before i could pop it. when i would shit my butthole would stretch and pull it... it was one of the most painful experiences of my life (and i've been pierced in a lot of places)

jesus christ...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now