bare cupboard recipes

zebradrips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foreal, potatoes are magic. Although temporarily filling, you can fix up a bunch of different

things with it.

I like to boil them for a bit, or if not boil, you can soak paper towels and wrap it around the potatoe and microwave it for about 5 minutes. Then slice them into thin circles, add salt, and a little bit of parshley, then fry them in olive oil till it's golden brown. Hot and crispy potatoes with a soft center. yeeah

although all these are great you gotta assume if they don't have shit in their cupboard they aren't keen on frying things with parsley and olive oil... Dumbass.

but if you put a potato in a bowl, then you put saran wrap over it and cook it for like 5 minutes.

then pour some of this over it

41G8n1UjfsL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

you're good

If someone is over the age of 18 and hasn't learned the basics of cooking, then they're a dumbass. I'll even take that back and say 25. I know a lot of people stay living under the parental roof until then. So if someone is over 25 and doesn't know the basics of cooking, then they are a dumbass. Frying potatoes in butter with garlic, salt, pepper, and herbs isn't rocket science. Not being able to comprehend that is just pure laziness.

If someone is over the age of 18 and hasn't learned the basics of cooking, then they're a dumbass. I'll even take that back and say 25. I know a lot of people stay living under the parental roof until then. So if someone is over 25 and doesn't know the basics of cooking, then they are a dumbass. Frying potatoes in butter with garlic, salt, pepper, and herbs isn't rocket science. Not being able to comprehend that is just pure laziness.

Our culture is so 300 lbs. of just add water lazy I'm really surprised we haven't fallen off yet.

I had my eyes opened to this fact rolling with a Japanese girl for a few years.

Every woman in her family could cook their ass off from scratch.

Same thing with Spanish/Indian/European women, especially Italians.

I like the thickness factor of American girls more but I'm more down for a woman who can cook her ass off.

Dude i can cook. I cook daily. I understand that a bare cupboard for me is way different then youre average 20 to 25 year old.

But seriously how many times are you going to underestimate the laziness and stupidity of this website earl... if they are too lazy to buy basic foods they probably aren't frying potatoes with some olive oil and parsley.

Dude i can cook. I cook daily. I understand that a bare cupboard for me is way different then youre average 20 to 25 year old.

But seriously how many times are you going to underestimate the laziness and stupidity of this website earl... if they are too lazy to buy basic foods they probably aren't frying potatoes with some olive oil and parsley.

I wasn't talking at you when I said that if you took it that way.

And yes, if they are too lazy to buy basic foods, then they're a dumbass. As for the laziness and stupidity of this website? It does surprise me from time to time.

I don't really get why it's automatic laziness to not want to cook every night...if you don't want to, and can afford not to, why do it?

I can cook, I just haven't for the last few months. And it's not cuz I'm lazy, it's because my girl moved out and I just don't see a point in cooking full meals for myself to eat, so I just grab food while I'm out doing shit usually

when you eat out a lot you eat a lot of processed foods and crap that you shouldn't be putting into your body on the regs.

not that you strike me as the type to be overly concerned with what you put into your body nh

but yeah cooking for 1 or 2 people can be annoying

vacuum sealing ftw.

it has more uses than keeping trees fresh.

i think that's the intended purpose for those things actually.

who knew.

I wasn't talking at you when I said that if you took it that way.

And yes, if they are too lazy to buy basic foods, then they're a dumbass. As for the laziness and stupidity of this website? It does surprise me from time to time.

we agree on a lot of things. wanna go steady?

PAGE.jpg.8b403cd095c950cb50a216b103fdd294.jpg

RDEAM.jpg.71c35f7ebfe6371090bd827125f5b8ad.jpg

JION2.jpg.bbb1e5bda1917f802f9d219e6363ee8e.jpg

464552977_IMG_5036(Medium).JPG.fa6e1305a4319ced0201475f7c6a1b2f.JPG

1909850641_IMG_5040(Medium).JPG.838220548fa3ceff111a7a156e5e3541.JPG

RAD.jpg.c3fa88b2e9ffa081c0b0bf57ee86bab1.jpg