bare cupboard recipes

zebradrips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sardines on toast is also a good un for when the chips are down.....

even better if you got some onion..

cook up diced onion, toss in sardines

bash around till wamred through or till you're too hungry to wait

put on toast.

might have that for dinner tonight actually..

Doing this tomorrow sounds like a good way to spice up some sardines.

Also if you aren't really homeless why dig through a fuckin bin for food.

Just go and place an order at Maccas/Hungry Jacks/KFC etc. wait til you recieve your food then chuck a runner.

some of this shit in here is far from something id make when i have nothing.

oh man i dont have shit to eat i guess ill just whip up some eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast, pancakes, a waffle, fruit, yogurt, beans and rice and a pizza for breakfast. i wish i had some real food... hahaha.

when i have nothing to eat i do what any smart person should do.. go steal whatever the fuck i feel like eating and eat like a king. OR get off my lazy ass and go grab some yumyums from a plethora of sure thing dumpsters i have stored in my brain unit.

but right now i just mosey on over and purchase shit with my foodstamps.

and THEN i eat like a king.

today for breakfast: chorizo egg potato cheese salsa verde burrito with a lil cheese on top. but its a wee bit early for breakfast.

ps. people mentioning dry cereal because they dont have milk... put some fucking water on that shit. its just as good.

Uhh shaolin, I don't know how they do it in the land of OZ, but there isn't one KFC in America that is gonna even let you see a single potato wedge until you paid and got your receipt

On the highway between Kansas City and Topeka there is a massive KFC buffet. It probably gets thugged on all time time, and I bet it's not the only one.

Vinegar on french fries is the shit. Fish N' Chips without vinegar is just not the same. I am partial to Malt vinegar though. That's my thing when I eat fried seafood.

I don't know if anyone has thrown down english muffin pizzas in here. Not sure if it's a bare cupboard recipe, but it always was for me.

tonight-i-create-english-muffin-masterpiece.jpg

muffins-pizza.jpg

Fast and fucking awesome.

I always eat like this, I rarely plan out what to make for dinner and I never create anything by looking at recipes.

I just buy stuff that's on sale or seems good, and figure it out later. I can see this work a lot better with vegetarians/single people

Yesterday I boiled some potatoes, weiners nh, carrot and cauliflower together. It was pretty damn good with some butter on the vegetables, mustard and ketchup.

fef77c7ff57966ba0aba428.gif

Foreal, potatoes are magic. Although temporarily filling, you can fix up a bunch of different

things with it.

I like to boil them for a bit, or if not boil, you can soak paper towels and wrap it around the potatoe and microwave it for about 5 minutes. Then slice them into thin circles, add salt, and a little bit of parshley, then fry them in olive oil till it's golden brown. Hot and crispy potatoes with a soft center. yeeah