_____How Do You Cope With a Broken Heart?______

nxrto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt care to read most the post so here you go.

move on get over it blah blah blah ... shit takes time to heal. someone told me breakups are worse than deaths, becasue u still have to see thier face.

so dont dwell on it have fun hang with your friends.

DO NOT GET A REBOUND GIRLFRIEND....

shit wont work. you will be more fucked up then ever when she leaves you for another dude as well.enjoy shit u did before her, dont throw away all yor shit form her becasue gifts are gifts. check yourself to see if you are a problem fix yourself first....

i was married for 9 yrs had kids with ex has taken alomst 3 yrs to befriends but i have the kids and she has to deal with my terms, and its healthier to be friends{if you have kids}

dont drink alot or do alot of drugs. emotions compuned with that will fuck your life up even more..like i said do what you enjoy, learn something new ride a bike keep your head up and your mind off of it... time heals all wounds

• Like 1

the girl finally left me(for a second time....).

she was the only one that i could have seen myself spending my life with.

but.... i've done too much to her. too many horrible things.

she did her share of bad things, too.

but, this time, i had really fucked up. i know that she's not ever going to come back or give me another chance (i'm in theraphy, on psychiatric meds), and i just want tbe better towards her. but, no homo, i'm completley heartbroken.

she's having a great time out there partying and hooking up with random people (the latest dude she's seeing is married with kids). i congratulated her on her daddy issues coming full circle. we haven't spoken since.

Exactly, and that's why the album sucks. It was a blatant attempt to sell out and break into the mainstream, and it still failed at that cause it was no good.

Sorry dude, but you like shit music, you like the bad album. Don't be mad, you're taste is just lacking. "Send Me Your Money" is a terrible song on various levels.

I was in High School when Lights, Camera, Revolution came out and everyone I know that bought it threw it in the garbage cause it sucked.

You're out of your league here, go watch a Kevin Spacey movie or something.

There was nothing "mainstream" about them or the type of music they were doing at any given time. You may really be in your 30's for all I know, but you seriously don't know what you're talking about and are just spouting off your regurgitated "punk rawk" stance that's lead you to avoid good music for the past 20 years of your pretentious life.

Just stop before you make a complete ass out of yourself (you're not too far off).

You really need to heed your own advice and stop talking before you continue to make an ass out of yourself while DAOing this omelette thread.

just read through the enitre thread and have come to the conclusion (again) that 12 oz is either full of teenagers who have never met a decent woman in their life or ice cold mofo's who are probably just jealous that dude (whoever started the thread) had some regular pussy.

either way the advice im going to give has been said before, ill just re-iterate it.

- break all contact.

- get out there (life) and do things. the things you always thought about doing but never got round to for whatever reason.

-dont go drinking shit loads or taking drugs. just a bit of quiet personal reflection is needed. work out where things went wrong and learn from the misstakes to save you hassle later on in life.

-dont go banging random chicks. quickest way to the std clinic. and they wont be the same as her, so pretty much pointless.

-deleate her number from your phone, its the best way to avoid that morning after, did i really send that text, moment.

for what its worth, it seems to me that all the cats in this thread screaming "fuck mad hoez" and "bitches aint shit" sort of stuff have never met a lady who is real (metaphorically, i know girls tend to be "real"....). if you've never had "that" connection with someone then you'r missing out big time.

then on the other hand, what do i know? im going on a weekend away with my ex soon, andshe told me last night that she hasn't been able to fall in love with anyone since me and that she compares all other dudes to me and that they fall down completely. now thats a shocker.

You need to just go out and meet a new one roses come by the dozen she aint the only pretty one or the only fish out there we have a big pond full of fish you need to loosen up meet some new girls and dont think about her just forget about her the best revenge is to be successful. take it from me i lost four pants sizes on the last fish it was real bad girls are just mops you only use them when u need them. Remember in every relationship there is a fool or one of the two is a bigger fool dont be a fool.

it seems to me that all the cats in this thread screaming "fuck mad hoez" and "bitches aint shit" sort of stuff have never met a lady who is real if you've never had "that" connection with someone then you'r missing out big time.

That's because some bitches here spend their lifes posting stupid threads about omelettes,

• Like 1