Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smacky636

No Toilet Paper Deprreciation Thread

Ya it just happened, no TP, no tissues, NOTHING!! Okay about to do the duck waddle down the hall for more TP, wish me no shitty cheek smears...

Is this time of the year bad for most people & bathrooms.. abcesses, peeing thru the toilet seat/toilet, peeing on their legs whilst shitting? Fuck!!!!

I guess so...mine have been so acidic and the coffee I drink doesnt help. I actually stopped drinking my coffee today because I was afraid to poo again.

/prayingfornopooOner

I came back from a graffiti weekend full of bad food and coffee. I'm at work and shit starts moving around and I need a bathroom very badly. Drive to a coffee shop rush in sit down and hit the can hard and fast.

I'm feeling great and I look for the shit tickets........NOTHING, look around NOTHING,only stall in the can.

Kick off my work boots, slide out of my dickies and used my underoos to handle the mess.

To be an asshole I toss my shitty boxers on top the can, not just to show the world my awesome mess but some 14 year old kid has to fish them out ebfore plunging the can.

I'm at work and shit starts moving around and I need a bathroom very badly. Drive to a coffee shop rush in sit down and hit the can hard and fast.

So... why not just go at work? Or are you a delivery driver or something?

IMG_2107.jpg.9f187f953cd19080d1a86e1d0690070a.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg.1d77e1f02099c4bbd8a98664d49f8cc3.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg.97ee3ddbcd045ae952f2f1d30ee2aabe.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg.9e6d466f2bde8ba2a622741b3dd05243.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg.7572ac34738dc669e8e2968c1a22b407.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg.b73ac61ef27a65d2964ba8fd80a42f2c.jpg

I used to jack the industrial sized rolls from my university..those lasted for months

One thing i learned while in jail...the manly method is a back to front wipe while cupping the nuts, it just dont look right to be reaching around an wiping your ass in a dorm full of 30 dudes. -nh

the no toilet paper thing happened to me last week, thankfully i was at the crib and the closet is right next to the bathroom.

That is all i have to contribue to this thread, thnx

There was NOTHING in the bathroom, nothing.. I thought about the shower curtain but decided against due smelling shit while I shower or occupy the bathroom.

Side note, ran 2 the closet & there was no TP in the closet, had to march 3 clicks to the nexty post for supplies.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now