No Toilet Paper Deprreciation Thread

Smacky636

Ya it just happened, no TP, no tissues, NOTHING!! Okay about to do the duck waddle down the hall for more TP, wish me no shitty cheek smears...

Is this time of the year bad for most people & bathrooms.. abcesses, peeing thru the toilet seat/toilet, peeing on their legs whilst shitting? Fuck!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I came back from a graffiti weekend full of bad food and coffee. I'm at work and shit starts moving around and I need a bathroom very badly. Drive to a coffee shop rush in sit down and hit the can hard and fast.

I'm feeling great and I look for the shit tickets........NOTHING, look around NOTHING,only stall in the can.

Kick off my work boots, slide out of my dickies and used my underoos to handle the mess.

To be an asshole I toss my shitty boxers on top the can, not just to show the world my awesome mess but some 14 year old kid has to fish them out ebfore plunging the can.

I used to jack the industrial sized rolls from my university..those lasted for months

One thing i learned while in jail...the manly method is a back to front wipe while cupping the nuts, it just dont look right to be reaching around an wiping your ass in a dorm full of 30 dudes. -nh

the no toilet paper thing happened to me last week, thankfully i was at the crib and the closet is right next to the bathroom.

That is all i have to contribue to this thread, thnx

There was NOTHING in the bathroom, nothing.. I thought about the shower curtain but decided against due smelling shit while I shower or occupy the bathroom.

Side note, ran 2 the closet & there was no TP in the closet, had to march 3 clicks to the nexty post for supplies.

NO T.P.?NO BIGGIE

SIX SIMPLE STEPS TO WIPING SUCCESS IN THE ABSENCE OF TOILET PAPER

180px-Dirty-socks2.jpg

step one: remove sock

step two: wipe buttocks,one finger in circular motion

step three: put sock back on

step four: if anyone ask you about the smell deny its you and make up an excuse like you stepped in dog shit or something on those lines

step five:??????????????????

step six: PROFIT!

I used to bounce at a club that didn't put toilet paper in the men's bathroom because we didn't want people shitting there, so I started doing the same thing during parties at my house...it's a good method.

Noone would have the balls to do something foul like that at my house though, so noone just ever shit there.

Edit: In response to Catty

However, we did have a party in HATER's old crib one time, a few months after he and his family moved out and some girl did something weird. The water was off, but she shit in the toilet anyways, and then when we went in we realized we couldn't find anything she could of wiped herself with. Not only must she have used something of her own, she must have brought it out of the bathroom with her too...that's fucking vile

I used to bounce at a club that didn't put toilet paper in the men's bathroom because we didn't want people shitting there, so I started doing the same thing during parties at my house...it's a good method.

Noone would have the balls to do something foul like that at my house though, so noone just ever shit there.

Edit: In response to Catty

However, we did have a party in HATER's old crib one time, a few months after he and his family moved out and some girl did something weird. The water was off, but she shit in the toilet anyways, and then when we went in we realized we couldn't find anything she could of wiped herself with. Not only must she have used something of her own, she must have brought it out of the bathroom with her too...that's fucking vile

fuck that,

once this party didnt have tp, but they lived next door to a liquor sto

so i copped TP for like 50 cents,

blew up their bathroom.

i have to poop so frequently,

that by sheer odds i have to poop at about 25% of the parties i attend.

i'm getting very good at stealthy shits.