Batak Oblama state of the union 2010

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have I mentioned anything involving conspiracy theory in here? how about the 1 year poll

I posted in here?

Nope. All fact.

How did you insult me? The Ron Paul pictures and comments accompanying them.

Still playing the victim, theo,

Is that what you were crying about? You are one sensitive sissy. I posted a couple pics I found of Ron Paul and that was an "insult" to you? Are you Ron Paul? There were also goofy pics of Obama posted here, and I didn't feel personally "insulted" about it.

If anything it seems you are the one with undying loyalty to politicians, as you are obviously "offended" & insulted by any pictures showing Ron Paul in a humorous or negative light. You need to lighten up and unclench your vice grip from his nutsack.

Don't you have some random youtube videos to post? Maybe some old communist propaganda posters? Oh, I know! Maybe you could say something nonsensical and

seemingly witty?

It's been done? By who? Oh, that's right...makros. Yeah, that guy that posed as a girl

who you were so in love with. Yeah.

Don't you have some random youtube videos to post? Maybe some old communist propaganda posters? Oh, I know! Maybe you could say something nonsensical and

seemingly witty?

It's been done? By who? Oh, that's right...makros. Yeah, that guy that posed as a girl

who you were so in love with. Yeah.

Is any of this supposed to be an insult? Not to mention much of it being inaccurate. I never liked Makros but I guess you've got it in your head that I was some kind of fan or protege. And of course like clockwork you are back to fantasizing about homo-eroticism again.

Casek, I think others have told you before in the past, that you have serious psychological issues. Everything from visions of "dicks" in "men's asses" to secret oil pipelines to UFO's to Bill Clinton killing Tupac. I strongly suggest that you contact your local mental health clinic so you can get treatment. Help is only one phone call away.

Is any of this supposed to be an insult? Not to mention much of it being inaccurate. I never liked Makros but I guess you've got it in your head that I was some kind of fan or protege. And of course like clockwork you are back to fantasizing about homo-eroticism again.

Casek, I think others have told you before in the past, that you have serious psychological issues. Everything from visions of "dicks" in "men's asses" to secret oil pipelines to UFO's to the Bill Clinton killing Tupac. I strongly suggest that you contact your local mental health clinic so you can treatment. Help is only one phone call away.

"Will you marry me, makros?"

Anyone wanna find theo swooning over him? Or how about your constant denial that he

was a dude?

Witness the dicksucking

What was your slumber party in Vegas with Dee like? I didn't know females in their 20's still had slumber parties.

Why do you have so many tattoos? Why do you put blonde streaks in your hair? Thanks.

Here's 3 pictures I took with my cameraphone about a month ago. What do you make of it?

122509124997330016zn.jpg

122509180037330012od.jpg

122509209349330018um.jpg

Cute, you had so many questions for him.

"Will you marry me, makros?"

Anyone wanna find theo swooning over him? Or how about your constant denial that he

was a dude?

What I wanna know is what is with your obsession with Makros? I notice you're the only one that constantly brings him/her up.

Who cares what I thought Makros was? A lot of people thought he was a chick, a lot of people thought he was a dude. Why does any of that matter to you?

What I wanna know is what is with your obsession with Makros? I notice you're the only one that constantly brings him/her up.

Who cares what I thought Makros was? A lot of people thought he was a chick, a lot of people thought he was a dude. Why does any of that matter to you?

Uh huh.

A couple years ago on this thread, I asked you if your butthole stinks. Your answer was "I assume so." My question now is, have you confirmed it?

Pricefuckingless.

P.S.: PWNED n00b. Shut up now or I'll keep doing it. Insomnia has wrecked my night, so I might as well wreck someones.

Cute, you had so many questions for him.

You're a clown. For one thing, that was a thread he/she made telling people to ask him questions. You also left out that I was one among MANY people that asked him a bunch of questions in that thread. The whole stance towards Makros was backhanded humor; not serious. Personally I felt he/she was lame, but asking him dumb questions and asking him about random pictures was poking fun at the whole situation. Gullible conspiracy theorists like yourself let it fly over your head of course, and you thought it was dead serious.

You're a clown. For one thing, that was a thread he/she made telling people to ask him questions. You also left out that I was one among MANY people that asked him a bunch of questions in that thread. The whole stance towards Makros was backhanded humor; not serious. Personally I felt he/she was lame, but asking him dumb questions and asking him about random pictures was poking fun at the whole situation. Gullible conspiracy theorists like yourself let it fly over your head of course, and you thought it was dead serious.

uh huh

Actually, theo. I'm not gonna continue. I just remembered that I have a movie and some beer. I'm gonna go do that now.

If you'd like, I can show you how to pinpoint shit via searches. That way I don't feel undermatched next time.

Pricefuckingless.

P.S.: PWNED n00b. Shut up now or I'll keep doing it. Insomnia has wrecked my night, so I might as well wreck someones.

What is your point? Please keep posting them.

You completely missed the entire point of the thread -- to ask him random stupid questions. For some reason, you think everyone in that thread was serious? Think about it, I'm asking him about anuses & pictures of weird looking women. And here you are thinking these are some kind of serious dark secret questions.

Please, continue.

uh huh

Actually, theo. I'm not gonna continue. I just remembered that I have a movie and some beer. I'm gonna go do that now.

If you'd like, I can show you how to pinpoint shit via searches. That way I don't feel undermatched next time.

No that's okay. Stalking people through search engines and posting irrelevant posts is not my forte. I leave that up to zeitgeist conspiracy theorists & nutcase sociopaths.

• Like 1

No that's okay. Stalking people through search engines and posting irrelevant posts is not my forte. I leave that up to zeitgeist conspiracy theorists & nutcase sociopaths.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, etc etc when skies are gray.

You'll never know dear, how much I love you, so don't take my sunshine away.

Yee haw.

• Like 1

I just watched the State of the Union address online, and it was a pretty good speech I thought, I wouldnt have been able to sit through an hour of George Bush rattling off in his retarded nature. While I am not a huge fan of politicians and dont believe they should be trusted, I don't understand the hate towards Obama, he was the best choice you had in the recent election.

You guys moaning that nothing has changed in a year don't understand how long it can take to change things, it isn't just a case of snapping your fingers and everything being fine. I am gald I dont live in America because your political system just doesn't allow things to be changed quickly, every turn the opposition just throws up stupid bullshit that stops important changes being passed.

I think Poesia was pretty much on point with what he said earlier in the thread and I am pretty sure he has a better understanding of the financial implications of what would have happened had the banks been left to fail in comparison to the vast majority of people on this site.

• Like 1