Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YouMad.GIF

Batak Oblama state of the union 2010

i like what hes proposing for college students. pay %10 of income after graduation, debt student loans vanish after 20 years- 10 if you get a job in public service.

6XTmv.jpg

mGeFP.jpg

• Like 1

i like what hes proposing for college students. pay %10 of income after graduation, debt student loans vanish after 20 years- 10 if you get a job in public service.

I might stop ducking my defaulted loans if that goes into place (and grandfathers my debt)

Talk is cheap. He doesn't care about going after the banks...the same banks that fucked our money away to give secretaries $1.4 million bonuses. Fuck him, fuck Bernanke, and fuck Geithner.

• Like 1

YEHHHH BUDDAY

i'm bouts to take out a student loan and fill a tool shed full of micro brews

OBAMA!~

But he isn't old and white Casek, that counts for something.

He's got a suit on and he's promising things he can never fulfill. As far as I'm concerned, he's Bush's third term.

the right is always visibly upset and tryin' to talk that good shit while throwing super dirt, but they seem to have no answers/solutions aside from the continuing of everything that put us it the shit house to begin with

mr. sunshine from Virginia offered up absolutely nothing

• Like 1

You got it all wrong. He is the antithesis of Bush. He isn't from Texas, he isn't an oil baron, he doesn't, well he does support heavy military spending, he doesn, well he does support top heavy banking institutions...wait...what was I proving?

the right is always visibly upset and tryin' to talk that good shit, but they seem to have no answers/solutions aside from the continuing of everything that put us it the shit house to begin with

mr. sunshine from Virginia offered up absolutely nothing

Neoconservatives offer no solutions. Conservatives wanted the whole damned thing to crash

so we could start over. We'd basically be in the same position we're in now, without the banks

looting us.

You got it all wrong. He is the antithesis of Bush. He isn't from Texas, he isn't an oil baron, he doesn't, well he does support heavy military spending, he doesn, well he does support top heavy banking institutions...wait...what was I proving?

I think you just the whole thing.

banks stopped looting us and stopped loaning any money

fuck a banker.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now