Batak Oblama state of the union 2010

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it Obama has done or tried to do more in his first year than anyone i can remember in my lifetime. He cant pass shit with his own Party having Majority cause even Dems are in the Pockets of Corporate america.

How is Bush's Wild Wild West mentality concerning banks and the fallout Obama's problem all of a sudden. Why waste more time going after bankers and the banks where there is so much other more important shit to change first, locking some bankers up wont get me healthcare. If he worried about cleaning up .25 of Bush's mess it would take him the whole 4 year term. And what change could he do crying over spilled milk.

He has made every Money Hungry Corporate entity hate him i think he is doing something correct. I think he knows there is no way in hell the corporate America is going to not drop billions trying make sure he is not reelected and he is on borrowed time trying to change what he can as fast as he can before his term is out., or someone assassinates him.

• Like 1

T;7084236']I dont get it Obama has done or tried to do more in his first year than anyone i can remember in my lifetime. He cant pass shit with his own Party having Majority cause even Dems are in the Pockets of Corporate america.

How is Bush's Wild Wild West mentality concerning banks and the fallout Obama's problem all of a sudden. Why waste more time going after bankers and the banks where there is so much other more important shit to change first, locking some bankers up wont get me healthcare. If he worried about cleaning up .25 of Bush's mess it would take him the whole 4 year term. And what change could he do crying over spilled milk.

He has made every Money Hungry Corporate entity hate him i think he is doing something correct. I think he knows there is no way in hell the corporate America is going to not drop billions trying make sure he is not reelected and he is on borrowed time trying to change what he can as fast as he can before his term is out., or someone assassinates him.

Do you not recall the stink that was in the air when Obama went to the Whitehouse in November to help Bush draft the bailout for banks? Then, as President, he sent up more bailouts?

The fuss about the bankers is b/c they looted us. We aren't getting that money back.

They gave our money to foreign interests. They refused to tell us who those interests are, etc.

Bernanke and Geithner lied. Big time.

Corporate America hates Obama? Is that why insurance companies and big pharma are lobbying for the Obamacare? Really?

Btw: I think you're well meaning, but I think you've been duped.

T;7084236']I dont get it Obama has done or tried to do more in his first year than anyone i can remember in my lifetime. He cant pass shit with his own Party having Majority cause even Dems are in the Pockets of Corporate america.

People also seem to think that he can just march the troops straight out of Afghanistan and Iraq just by giving the order and next thing you know flowers will begin to bloom all over the Middle East.

People need to start paying closer attention to the changes that are taking place especially in Afghan policy. Remember, there are hundreds of thousands of troops deployed in these regions, just the logistical issues of moving them all takes months and months not to even broach the strategic and security issues concerned.

The people who complain that he hasn't ended the wars in one year are living in a dream world and are ignoring the changes that are happening.

BTW, I am not an Obama supporter, I don't give a shit who the Pres. is. I just get annoyed when people start talking shit without actually paying attention to the issue or having a clue what they are talking about.

People also seem to think that he can just march the troops straight out of Afghanistan and Iraq just by giving the order and next thing you know flowers will begin to bloom all over the Middle East.

People need to start paying closer attention to the changes that are taking place especially in Afghan policy. Remember, there are hundreds of thousands of troops deployed in these regions, just the logistical issues of moving them all takes months and months not to even broach the strategic and security issues concerned.

The people who complain that he hasn't ended the wars in one year are living in a dream world and are ignoring the changes that are happening.

BTW, I am not an Obama supporter, I don't give a shit who the Pres. is. I just get annoyed when people start talking shit without actually paying attention to the issue or having a clue what they are talking about.

You vegemite eating bastard!!!

Also you guys have no clue what would have happened if They didnt bailout those banks when they did, we would all be worst off then Haiti. And did you see some banks turning that money down cause how much the government was charging for that money when paid back. Banks are posted billion dollar losses now that they are paying it back, atleast there still privately owned if not for the bailouts sit would have went 3rd world fast

• Like 1

Casek is just hardwired to oppose any politician besides Ron Paul; to be suspicious of anyone as being a mass conspirator amongst the forces of evil. Poe, I agree that he is a legit person with good intentions, and not the "3rd Bush Term" like Casek claims.

Despite Obama being a genuinely "good guy", he still succumbs to the corporate interests, even despite his intentions not to. Still pandering to corporations & Wall Street. I understand the big banks had to be bailed out though. Another big problem with Obama is his fairy-tale notion of bipartisanship with the Republicans, when all they're going to do is say "no" to everything he ever proposes. All Republicans do is water-down everything Obama tries to propose, and then say "no" to it anyway. The People wanted a Public Option in Health Care to cover uninsured Americans, and Republicans in the Senate watered it down to exclude the Public Option. Then they will vote "no" on it anyways. He needs to ignore Republicans and pass these bills without their input.

yep...we bailed them out....

did we want to? hell no

did we have to?....yes...because even more foreclosures woulda went down and more people would be out of work.

are we getting our money back? yes

all of it? no

how can we get it all back? charge the big banks who still owe us money fees.

what do we do with the money when we get it all back? let smaller community banks give it to help small businesses to create jobs.

sounds like a good plan to me. i would do the same thing.

Like i said even a president, and a president with majority in the senate cant do shit by himself. Its our fucked up system of canceling each other out and then in the end its all for nothing anyways. Pretty sad actually knowing everything is bound to fail regardless.

I dont see how Ru Paul could have done any better in the same position, ideals or only ideas without action and a means to implement. I dont seen anyone implementing shit in this system.

T;7084321']Maybe casek i dont think so but i can only use my common sense in this case and my common sense street sense tells me this guy is legit, time will tell. I just dont think the way our system is built a president can change shit, but this nigga is trying.

Yaheard me

/No Racist

I hope for the best as well, Poe.

I think we would be in the same situation we're in now,

as far as the economy. Job losses, etc.

No one, democrat or republican, wants to see their country

go down in flames. But here we are watching the shit hit the

proverbial fan.

Theo: you aren't listened to any longer. you're a a makros poser.

he was a fag, therefor you are a fag.

yep...we bailed them out....

did we want to? hell no

did we have to?....yes...because even more foreclosures woulda went down and more people would be out of work.

are we getting our money back? yes

all of it? no

how can we get it all back? charge the big banks who still owe us money fees.

what do we do with the money when we get it all back? let smaller community banks give it to help small businesses to create jobs.

sounds like a good plan to me. i would do the same thing.

Two words, one of them being hyphenated:

Glass-Steagall Act.

• Like 1

What's it about? China doesn't want me to see it.

Geithner being a bitch.

Geithner told lawmakers today that he had no involvement in withholding information about the bailout of AIG, much to the chagrin of House Oversight Committee Ranking Member Darrell Issa, who wasn’t buying it for a second.

“He has asserted complete ignorance of the Fed’s efforts to cover up the bailout details,” said Issa, R-Calif. “Many Americans, including members of this Committee, have a hard time believing that Secretary Geithner entered an absolute cone of silence on the day that his nomination was announced.”

John Mica of Florida went further, calling for Geithner to quit as a result of the scandal.

“Why shouldn’t we ask for your resignation?” Mica asked Geithner. “We’re not getting the whole story, we’re getting the blame story. You’re either incompetent on the job or you knew what was taking place and you tried to conceal it, and I think that’s grounds for your review.”

I don't understand why you get mad & hurl insults every time someone disagrees with you. Or is it mentioning the conspiracy thing. I know you're super-sensitive about that.

Perhaps it was because instead of disagreeing, you insulted me and my intelligence.

I like how you play the victim when someone gives you a dose of your own medicine.

Good work on the "woe is me" tip.

p.s.: I could almost see your dick coming out of President Obama's nose. You got that shit

way the fuck up his ass.

Perhaps it was because instead of disagreeing, you insulted me and my intelligence.

I like how you play the victim when someone gives you a dose of your own medicine.

Good work on the "woe is me" tip.

p.s.: I could almost see your dick coming out of President Obama's nose. You got that shit

way the fuck up his ass.

How did I insult you or your intelligence? You're a liar. I said that you're already hardwired to be against Obama or anyone that isn't Ron Paul. This has nothing to do with insults or personal attack. Just going by your incessant cynicism towards Obama.

And once again you're projecting your homosexual fantasies on to others... having "visions" of "dicks" in men's "asses". Remember, these images sprang from your own mind, homo. You're sick.

Casek is just hardwired to oppose any politician besides Ron Paul; to be suspicious of anyone as being a mass conspirator amongst the forces of evil. Poe, I agree that he is a legit person with good intentions, and not the "3rd Bush Term" like Casek claims.

have I mentioned anything involving conspiracy theory in here? how about the 1 year poll

I posted in here?

Nope. All fact.

How did you insult me? The Ron Paul pictures and comments accompanying them.

Still playing the victim, theo,