Holy shit, McGwire took steroids!?

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever the guy is who really blew the lid off steroid use in the MLB (can't remember his name) was in Providence speaking at a college or something, and when my boy saw him downtown he started screaming at him "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THE COCKSUCKER WHO FUCKING RUINED BASEBALL, YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!" etc etc

Dude hurried away haha

Cheating is cheating.

If you were playing cards for money, and the dude across from you was cheating.

Would you still not care?

Pretty limited range of sight going on in here.

What I don't understand about all this is why did Baseball get all of the heat? I'm sure steroids were used in every other major league, but they got a lot less heat about the topic.

What Swamp said. Cosigned. All those faggots that got into a hissy fit over suspected and obvious steroid use need to relax. They're not paid to be fucking role models and if you think they are role models for kids well, I think you have chosen some pretty one dimensional shitty role models.

I'm sorry but they are default role models when they are in the spotlight whether they wanna be or not. Now I'm not saying that that makes them responsible for all the shitty and stupid things grown ups do but kids are all over this crap. Personal life is one thing. The game is what they signed up for.

Cheating is cheating. If you were playing cards for money, and the dude across from you was cheating. Would you still not care?

For real. Not to mention the fact that kids are killing themselves to get to that level and end up unable to compete with the Incredible Hulkified beasts that make up most of the teams. What's left? Ill tempered roidballs.

i still remember attending my first major league baseball game. it was boring as fuck

Come to Asia. We have sexy cheerleaders and old lady beer chugging contests during the stretch and it's only $6 to sit anywhere.

Remember when Jimi came back from the dead and told kids to stay away from psychedelics, or when Mama Cass's ghost said to avoid ham sandwiches in the bathtub (the same bathtub Keith Moon died in as well, so easy on the anti-alcoholism drugs and barbituates too)?

Fuck you Mark, fuck anybody who rode drugs to phenomenal success and then derided the drugs. FUCK YOU!

Steroids are horrible for you, and you couldn't pay me enough to do them. I know a few people who do, and they're fucking morons.

That said, i still couldn't care less if pro athletes use them, and I don't think anyone else should either.

Also, the whole "athletes are role models" shit is fucking tired ass bullshit. They get payed to play a sport, that's it...fuck the kids. I liked some athletes as a kid, but they weren't my role model...any kid who thinks they are one is a stupid fucking kid, and should be killed through natural selection

shithead has the nerve to bring 'godgiven' talent into this.

fuck him. hard.

i didn't really care about it until i saw part of his interview, to claim that it wsn't the steroids that made him able to hit all those home runs?

that shit must have affected his damn brain.

I have to completely disagree with the whole "pro athletes are not role models" stance.

Who else would an aspiring young athlete look up to, home run record holder, or jimi bag o doughnuts from down the street.

I can agree that they aren't community leaders who set out to shape young minds as thier main agenda.

But the argument that because they play sports they aren't role models completely ignores reality.

• Like 1

shithead has the nerve to bring 'godgiven' talent into this.

fuck him. hard.

i didn't really care about it until i saw part of his interview, to claim that it wsn't the steroids that made him able to hit all those home runs?

that shit must have affected his damn brain.

He was definitely talented.

But your right. His numbers sky rocket after the exact year he admits he started to use drugs.

It is also very similar to most other athletes that have been suspected of using roids. Or have admitted to it.

000_0180.jpg.9790ac91183c381b0de16ddb8c85d41f.jpg

000_0182.jpg.3a3e467d50a3fceb379ad043bfd0541f.jpg

000_0184.jpg.d598d9b29cff00b3b7433684ec70e40a.jpg