New Years Eve recap

Guest T14K

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

came home from work around 8

captain morgan and 18pk budweiser in hand.

started on the beer.

got thru 8.

textaholic to see whats poppin.

wound up at a bar.

it was packed.

saw a girl in the guys bathroom.

i thought it was a dude all along.

midnite came around.

kissed and grinded on the girl.

fell over.

left bar bout 1:20 am.

went to whataburger.

had to leave before i ordered.

girl was bout to throw up.

got home.

girl threw up.

i passed out.

morning smash.

also i just managed to feel good enough to get some pho. and now i feel just fine.

fucking slants have the end all cure all of hangovers i swear to god.

I found a blood diamond in my kraut.

Did you really go there? It was one of the best meals I've had in a long time.

Yeah I went there for lunch, me and my gf go there every couple of weeks - never had anything bad.

And I really did find a pearl in the oyster - good luck for 2010? I doubt it.

I usually work in some capacity on nye, so my day went like this

sat around till 5, went and did sound check for Dj numark

I was late and they were all taking bets on how long it was gonna take me

sound checked, got paid

went to go pick up this free cruzer bike this girl I know from hischool offered , waited around, turns out they left it on the porch and it got stolen. bought booze.Went home. Cleaned up. Went to venue at 10:30 kicked it , some drama popped off, got it resolved, popped bottles on stage and grinded on females, one of them asked me to roll with them to the after hours spot, ended up paying 20$ because it was nye for a club that normally costs 5$, but it was worth it because I got fucked up and damn near hit it in the club. Turns out her friend who rode with us is a stripper and they made out too, didn't get a chance to hit but she's been calling me today.

So yeah

got paid

popped bottles

I was at my boy's crib by 10:30, blowing some rails, and I drank a bottle of champagne to the head. Then we linked up with a bunch more people, went to a bar our boy was working at, and posted up there. Lots of Redbull and vodka, lots of Patron shots, lots more coke in the bathroom, then Husk showed up and hooked me up with 3 rolls. I popped all of em at once, because the shit around here has been so garbage lately...I was in for a surprise a little bit later when I discovered these were REALLY good. More drinks, more coke in the bathroom (at one point there was like 8 of us in the big handicapped bathroom, think theres a picture on someones phone haha), then midnight hit.

That's when my memory starts to get fuzzy, and then pretty soon complete blackout status. Next thing I remember is being at some girl's crib for a little shindig with most of our people from the bar for more alcohol and drugs, about 4 hours later. I guess the inbetween time consisted of a few more hours at the bar, and me just not making much sense when talking to people haha. I also said alot of really fucked up shit to my ex when she hit me up to wish me a happy new year, which is the only bad part about last night :(

Around 6 AM I got dropped home, and was up until like 10 when I finally passed out. Blew off family dinner, and stayed in bed til about 6 PM, when I woke up and couldn't remember where my car was. Figured out I left it at my original homie's crib so he picked me up, we went to his spot, he made dinner for me, his girl, and her mom, I drank the leftover champagne, and played with his new baby.

Now I'm sittin home, sober, drowsy from some Nyquil, waiting on some food to get delivered...overall I'd say it was a damn good New Years

Guest 50million

9:30pm - moved my bf into his new apartment

10pm: ate some snacks

10:30pm - already drunk and tired. laid in bed and talked

12am: popped some nice champagne and celebrated with the new roomies

1am: sleep

it was super chill and very relaxing. i find new years can be amateur night so we decided to just stay in.

went to a show downtown and was reminded that im too old and fat for mosh pits. almost puked from exhaustion. got to see my homie beat the fuck out of some prick whose gf said he was a "trained ufc fighter" hahah.

went to a house party and drank waaay too many jager bombs. woke up this morning in a bath tub. there was a paper on the bathroom door that read "READ: person is slepping in bath tube". epic misspelling is epic.

-dow

ps: bump the fuck out of kraken rum

I didn't do anything. There was supposed to be a party at my house, thankfully no one showed up. The neighbors built a huge bonfire and the fire department came by to tell them to cut it out...naturally they didn't, and some drunk asshole threw a can of Lysol into the fire and got righteously smacked for it. That was vindicating, to say the least. I yelled at the same guy for throwing a bottle of gasoline in the fire about a month ago, and he tried to pick a fight with me until I threatened to torch the truck that he lives in. I guess I don't sound like much of a tough guy, but at the time I was sick and burnt out so I wasn't up to duking it out with some retard in my own yard...I was in a bad enough mood to where I probably would have hit him in the head with a shovel or a 2x4 and called it a night while he laid there twitching in the dirt.

I ended up drinking some Olympia and passing out around 2 am while watching Zardoz. I heard about a couple of parties but I can't be bothered to go out and deal with drunken crowds. In fact, my neighbor and his friend got arrested about a block away from here for tagging. I am really, really glad that I decided to pass on walking with them to that party down the street.

All in all it was pretty much like any other night at home, besides the fire department showing up.

cooked homemade ravioli for friends and family, drank a lot of wine and beer with dinner, found out a sex offender lives next door to me, went to a bar, played some shuffleboard, blacked out after the ball drop, woke up next to my girl with a massive headache, ate steak and watched best in show. best new year's i can remember in a long time.

• Like 1