New Years Eve recap

Guest T14K

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the photo which sums up my night the best

21951_542552704819_194804570_317215.jpg

I don't know where that hat came from, but it matched pretty fucking well

your retarded but you stay hanging out with alot of girls, i have to get on that.. the one is not bad minus the awful haircut job... dont be the next guy to OD, it seems your heading down the right path for that action...

your retarded but you stay hanging out with alot of girls, i have to get on that.. the one is not bad minus the awful haircut job... dont be the next guy to OD, it seems your heading down the right path for that action...

Bitches love me, don't know what to say br0 haha.

But nah, no OD for me *knock on wood*

I worked.

I had a very sore back (behind my right shoulder blade), probably tweaked it shoveling an ice/snow combination a few days prior. Texted friends to see what was going down, ended up passing out for a few hours. Woke up, played MW2. Beat going to some gay dinner party consisting of mostly domesticated women, and just boring women in general.

Felt better New Year's day. Got a text from my friend, she, her friend and her other friend (an educated stripper - note: smash, smash status) were headed downtown to celebrate a birthday, and they wanted to see if I was down. I met up at her spot, under-dressed and unshaven, and drove them to downtown Minneapolis. It was -15F out, cold as shit, but we hit a few bars and I smashed some beers. Wrapped it up, took them back across the river, and birthday girl (newly boyfriend-ed) wasn't hearing anything about an after party and took said stripper with her and they bailed. I drank three glasses of wine and passed out on the couch.

it's an amber light. so it came out looking yellow. it's chunky didn't break it all the way down til the party actually started. too busy drawing rap letters with it

it's generally something i get off family members for other people and then draw shit with it. i like booze. i like e if there is something going on that necessitates it. i like pills if im relaxing.

coke is a very distant 4th in my drug hierarchy. I'll take whiskey over it everytime.

and cus i take pics because i draw shit with it and it makes me laugh.

i also take pictures of the ferrets drinking booze.

4195619163_c0e3401e84_o.jpg

I don't understand cocaine.

Not really anything to "understand", some people just only like certain drugs.

I've smoked weed a few times, hated it. Taken acid a few times, hated it. Taken a few opiates (perks, vikes, etc) and hated them. Taken a few benzos and enjoyed them, but realized very quickly they weren't good for me or the people I loved because they made me act like a wild animal.

Coke and extacy, however, are quite fun to me. Others feel differently, although E seems to be the most universally enjoyable drug. I only know one person who's ever done them and not liked it

All that said, alcohol always has been and always will be my number one vice. I don't do drugs if I'm not drunk, no fun in it

worked the front door at the bar i work at. got yelled at by the boston fire marshal 3 times. dealt with stupid bitches thinking they were special trying to get in. let my friends in before them instead. went home, had no booze, no weed. dug through my ashtray for some roaches, couldnt find enough to do anything. jerked off. went to bed.

happy fucking new year?