fuck motherfucking traffic cameras...

soul vice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you get one here, they send you a ticket in the mail, and it has the info for you to watch the video of violation happening. All they need is the plate they don't give a shit if you were driving or not.

Also, a town outside of chicago has a deal with one of these camera companys. They put the cameras up, maintain them and get 50% of the tickets given. Do the math on that seriously. It MIGHT take a week for them to get their money back. 12k to put 1 up

Guest Ginger Bread Man

1252448611955.JPEG

http://news.aol.com/article/driver-wears-monkey-mask-in-speed-camera/661005

(Sept. 8) - An Arizona man who has been served 37 speeding tickets in the mail is refusing to pay them because he says the pictures captured by the state's photo-enforcement cameras don't show that it's him driving, AZcentral.com reported Tuesday.

anytime i've ever got a ticket from a traffic camera i was drunk as fuck and had no business driving. if i would have been actually pulled over, it woulda been a dui. traffic cameras are always better than a real cop.

you kno thats right. Cams have been up around here for years but ive yet to hear of someone getting a ticket from one.

If nobody paid their tickets or showed up for court i wonder what would happen?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

in the state of arizona the prosecutor has to prove without a doubt that you received the ticket.

i got 4 camera tickets one after the next last month and have yet to see a ticket as the car was registered in another state.

also in some states you don't have a "legal obligation" period but most people dont know that and of good will and honest heart pay the ticket up front.

i cant believe some of you are so shocked that there are these cameras out there...

they have been the norm in the UK for years now, every so often you will read a story about how just 1 specific camera made such and such County £100,000 in a year!

They are fucking everywhere, even places where there is simply no need. I was driving down some country roads the other week where the speed limit went from 60mph > 30mph > 60 > 40 all in the space of half a mile or so...with about 3 cameras on the road.

all they do here is take a flick of the plate then invoive the address of the person the car is registered too. i have got 1 ticket so far, and it was back when i had just passed my test and the car was registered to my mum, the bill went to her and she flipped out. doesnt matter who was driving, the person who owns the car pays.

its normally £80 aswell

You got caught speeding and now you're crying about it on here?

That's right up there with "YO DAWGZ I GOT HEMMED UP BY THE MUTHAFUCKIN PO-PO FOR BOMBING...YO ON DA REAL DOE, FUCK A COP, ONE DAY IMA KILL ONE OF THEM NIGGAZ."

Jesus Christ, if you're gonna be on a forum with a bunch of wannabe criminals learn how to take some fucking responsibility.

• Like 1

i didnt read this whole thread. but i saw a news article on a dude whos license plate is O0D0O00, or some other combo of 0, O, and D. so basically he is never going to get a camera ticket because from the camera it looks like 0000000 and they cant decipher what the actual plate says; thus they dont know who to give the ticket to. why he would go on the news and share this? i dont know.

i didnt read this whole thread. but i saw a news article on a dude whos license plate is O0D0O00, or some other combo of 0, O, and D. so basically he is never going to get a camera ticket because from the camera it looks like 0000000 and they cant decipher what the actual plate says; thus they dont know who to give the ticket to. why he would go on the news and share this? i dont know.

I call shenanigans. those things aren't housing some half broken 8 year old point and shoot. anything being used is gonna be high-res enough that the plate can be clearly made out. and plates are designed so D's and 0's can be clearly distinguished.

all this ticket dodging crap just makes me shake my head. I used to deal with this type of mentality when I was in the Insurance industry. whatever genius idea you have to circumvent things, I can assure you its been thought of already.

I call shenanigans. those things aren't housing some half broken 8 year old point and shoot. anything being used is gonna be high-res enough that the plate can be clearly made out. and plates are designed so D's and 0's can be clearly distinguished.

all this ticket dodging crap just makes me shake my head. I used to deal with this type of mentality when I was in the Insurance industry. whatever genius idea you have to circumvent things, I can assure you its been thought of already.

not the orginal i saw, but heres part of it on another site

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/150348/Man-Tricks-Radar-Cameras.html