fuck motherfucking traffic cameras...

soul vice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the revolving plate would work. but you'd need to memorize all the camera spots, and if you can do that you could just slow down for each of them anyhow.

we've got fixed red light and mobile radar vehicles here and its easy enough to do. even the "undercover" radar cars are easy to make as long as you're aware of you're surroundings. I've only ever got one ticket and I saw the van that got me, I just wasn't aware it was a school zone (limit drops 10k/h) so I thought I was in the clear.

You got caught speeding and now you're crying about it on here?

That's right up there with "YO DAWGZ I GOT HEMMED UP BY THE MUTHAFUCKIN PO-PO FOR BOMBING...YO ON DA REAL DOE, FUCK A COP, ONE DAY IMA KILL ONE OF THEM NIGGAZ."

Jesus Christ, if you're gonna be on a forum with a bunch of wannabe criminals learn how to take some fucking responsibility.

minus the caps, i'm pretty sure that's the mindset of most people on here. i'm not trying to shirk responsibility by being pissed at a traffic ticket, i'm paying for the fucking thing aren't i? :rolleyes:

Like my friend Mark (RIP) used to say, "there's no crying in baseball." The pattern I see on 12 oz tends to be break the law, get caught, then blame the system....hence the "wannabe criminals" comment.

If you got pulled over for speeding then maced/beat up/tased for no reason, I would agree that it's a drag. If you get a ticket in the mail for intentionally going 15 mph over the speed limit, that seems pretty reasonable (as long as it's not for $7,000 or your pancreas).

I should add that I live on a side street around the corner from a school where kids play ball, yet people fly through here at 60 mph+ constantly. The speed bumps don't seem to make a difference...I watched one asshole catch air in a minivan one afternoon.

no no no i'm not blaming the system, i'm just saying that it still sucks. nobody wants to lose money, no matter what caused it. i wasn't doing anything dangerous (given the circumstances). i had an uncle get hit by a car and die at 16 because somebody ran a red light- i don't drive like an asshole.

i don't agree with these cameras (one step closer to some CCTV bullshit), but thats whatever.

the revolving plate would work. but you'd need to memorize all the camera spots, and if you can do that you could just slow down for each of them anyhow.

we've got fixed red light and mobile radar vehicles here and its easy enough to do. even the "undercover" radar cars are easy to make as long as you're aware of you're surroundings. I've only ever got one ticket and I saw the van that got me, I just wasn't aware it was a school zone (limit drops 10k/h) so I thought I was in the clear.

trapster_big.png

no no no i'm not blaming the system, i'm just saying that it still sucks. nobody wants to lose money, no matter what caused it. i wasn't doing anything dangerous (given the circumstances). i had an uncle get hit by a car and die at 16 because somebody ran a red light- i don't drive like an asshole.

i don't agree with these cameras (one step closer to some CCTV bullshit), but thats whatever.

no you see this is just stupid....

you weren't doing anything dangerous? you have said you were speeding.

speeding is dangerous (dun dun duhhhh...)

no matter how good a driver you think you might be, the powers that be set the speed limits for a reason.