womanly advice

Guest 50million

Girls will always think they're fat, no matter what. My ex was fucking sexy as hell, and tiny. 5'3, 97 lbs, with nice, perky titties and a perfect, plump little butt, and still somehow managed to think she was fat.

At least once a week I'd hafta hear her say she thought she was getting a gut...it was her that made me realize ALL women are that way

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am i a bitch for getting back with a girl who dumped me via text when she was drunk? i didnt know she was drunk and now shes trying to say it was the alcohol talking. but i like to think i have a bit of pride and i dont like the thought of going back to a girl who dumped me regardless of the situation

edit:whatever yall say im going to do because honestly i have no idea.

am i a bitch for getting back with a girl who dumped me via text when she was drunk? i didnt know she was drunk and now shes trying to say it was the alcohol talking. but i like to think i have a bit of pride and i dont like the thought of going back to a girl who dumped me regardless of the situation

edit:whatever yall say im going to do because honestly i have no idea.

Get rid of her but try to bang her a couple more times

Guest 50million
why do girls always change their fucking mind and then get mad at you for asking them what's wrong.

they want you to read their minds.

^^^yes. sorry but yes. i am a firm believer in the old "drunk man's rambles are a sober man's truth" bullshit. drunk or not she broke up with you via text message. that's bitch shit. that's mucho disrespect. you don't need a bitch fucking with your head like that.

ok good. this is what i thought but everyone else (non 12oz) i asked said it was fine to get back with her...

and regarding the fucking a few more times, i dont think i can bear to look at this girl ever again. i mean she just sounded outright pathetic afterwards when she was trying to correct her "mistake".

thanks for the advice internet.

unless you want to be her bitch. grow a backbone. if you sit around taking shit from anyone your going to be treated like shit in return. yeah its true what they say about picking your battles. but dont sit around with your mouth shut while your girl or anyone for that matter talks down to you when you know youve done nothing wrong.

ive only read part of this thread..BUT plan on reading the whole thing.

GROW A BACKBONE...some wise advice. it is an extreme turn off when men become "ok" or 'yes dear" men.

maybe its just me, but i need to be told to sit down and shut the fuck up on occasion.

i am demanding and will walk all over you if you allow me....then i dont want you because your balls havent dropped or your back bone doesnt exist.

jus sayin.

Archived