womanly advice

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont try to date girls you meet in places like bars or parties. at best theyre one nighters at worst they evolve into a stressful personal problem. my dumbass little sister keeps dating guys she meets at her bar who turn out to be fucking losers. my brother married a girl he met in a bar and she's batshit as fuck.i dont know where else to meet broads but sounds like a yp not an mp.

I'll never understand this. People also say "don't date people you work with".

Nevermidn the fact that I've met plenty of awesome girls at bars and parties, but if you take those 3 things out of the equation where do you muthafuckas even meet people? The coffee shop? The library? :lol:

lookin like a young angelina jolie

when i say weak ass you say bitch

where do i meet em.... the bar and at parties.

everybody always saying all you gonna find at the bar

and the club is some sluts with problems....

well... what the fuck you think i am? I wouldnt even

kno what to do with a good girl. I would end up doing

the same shit with the good ones as i do with the fucked

up ones.

lookin like a young angelina jolie

when i say weak ass you say bitch

where do i meet em.... the bar and at parties.

everybody always saying all you gonna find at the bar

and the club is some sluts with problems....

well... what the fuck you think i am? I wouldnt even

kno what to do with a good girl. I would end up doing

the same shit with the good ones as i do with the fucked

up ones.

We was talking about dating.

If all you're doing is fuckin then it doesn't matter where you meet them at or who they are, unless they prostitutes.

Why do girls complain about the seat on the toilet being left up? Would you prefer we piss on the seat?

Okay girl-- if it's such a fucking chore to put the seat down, what make you think it's that easy for me to put it up every time?

All being a jerk aside, I honestly don't get why this only works one way...I've met girls who don't care, I've also met girls who won't shut up about it. Insight is legitimately appreciated.

we don't want you to pee like a girl we just don't want to fall in at night in the dark. but seriously girls who bitch about this are retarded. like you said, we don't want you to piss on the seat.

but i do bitch about the drips in front of the toilet. wipe that shit up or something.... its gets on the bottom of my pants.

I remember reading an article about some feminists in Sweden that wanted to ban urinals and said men were sexist if they took a piss standing up. Because standing & peeing is a more "dominant" position and subconsciously teaches males from a young age that they are superior. They were trying to take urinals out of elementary schools.

I remember reading an article about some feminists in Sweden that wanted to ban urinals and said men were sexist if they took a piss standing up. Because standing & peeing is a more "dominant" position and subconsciously teaches males from a young age that they are superior. They were trying to take urinals out of elementary schools.

But wait! Now they can use the 'You Go Girl' to even the playing field:

star_mobile.jpg

Feminists should all be raped and killed. Every last fucking one of them

thread summary: feminism is stupid, most of you fail at female anatomy, and most girls are whores that do stupid whorish shit that there's no point in worrying about let alone trying to explain. if you find one who likes fucking you and hooks it up with dinner and trusts you before she listens to her stupid ass friends, hold on for dear fucking life.

you know?

• Like 1

Guest 50million
But wait! Now they can use the 'You Go Girl' to even the playing field:

star_mobile.jpg

if a girl calls herself a feminist and doesnt know how to pee standing up, shes a dumb bitch who needs to be checked...

i cant believe girls complain about guys peeing standing up....

Why do girls complain about the seat on the toilet being left up? Would you prefer we piss on the seat?

i think this was an older generation (like my grandmas generation) sanitary thing. women didnt want to touch the seat because its not sanitary.....you know what i say? she better start cleaning...

Guest 50million
my question to girls:

how dirty would you get on a one night stand? this one girl told me she didn't wanna see any messes, and to nut right in her mouth - and to let her know when, so she could get ALL of it.

that was a 7.5 on the dirty scale, kinda hot too.

i just realized my question won't get answered....

ive only had 1 one night stand. i was 15. weird situation...band from seattle's van broke down in my hometown after driving me home (later on we found out it didnt reall break down). band stayed at my parents house for 5 days (my folks are cool like that). home boy and i hook up once, and i decided i wasnt really into it. i decided never to have a one night stand again. probably a good rule of thumb...

but if i did, i would probably get pretty down and dirty since i know ill never be with this person again.

thread summary: feminism is stupid, most of you fail at female anatomy, and most girls are whores that do stupid whorish shit that there's no point in worrying about let alone trying to explain. if you find one who likes fucking you and hooks it up with dinner and trusts you before she listens to her stupid ass friends, hold on for dear fucking life.

you know?

i know.