womanly advice

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can do it, not around me. Fuck whatever you hafta say, men should act like men and women should act like women, and acting like a woman includes controlling your bodily outbursts

marriage with fuck with your prospective on this argument. not that i ever gave a shit anyway. you have to deal with everything when married, if you are intimate (not sexually) with one another. i had a friend who's wife had to give him anema's before some medical procedures.... that's too much for me, but that's reality.

50mill,

dont sweat it. if youre lounging around your house (especially when sick), a decent dude isnt going to expect you to be all dolled up. he sounds like a good guy ( i vaguely remember meeting him at the bar), and a keeper since he brought you goodies when you were sick. youve got nothin to worry about.

marriage with fuck with your prospective on this argument. not that i ever gave a shit anyway. you have to deal with everything when married, if you are intimate (not sexually) with one another. i had a friend who's wife had to give him anema's before some medical procedures.... that's too much for me, but that's reality.

Like I said, I lived with my girl, so that's the same as marriage as far as I'm concerned.

Obviously if someone I love is sick and can't help themselves I'm going to deal with and take care of whatever for them. I'm not some cold piece of shit, far from it actually. All I'm saying is that women should, under normal circumstances, not do things like fart in front of their significant other, or get up and say "I'm going to take a shit", or anything even remotely like that

That kind of shit is funny with my boys, not my girlfriend

This pussy got you hooked pussy got you hooked...

HELL NO!

Like I said, I lived with my girl, so that's the same as marriage as far as I'm concerned.

Obviously if someone I love is sick and can't help themselves I'm going to deal with and take care of whatever for them. I'm not some cold piece of shit, far from it actually. All I'm saying is that women should, under normal circumstances, not do things like fart in front of their significant other, or get up and say "I'm going to take a shit", or anything even remotely like that

OH SHIT. I have been married like 27 times.

marriage is different than living with someone. unless you view marriage as something disposable. it's a little more than moving your shit in. for me anyway. but my hubby doesn't care about bodily functions. not that i think it's funny to tell him that i have to shit, but when you have kids going to the bathroom isn't just that anymore.

People move out, and people get divorced...it's really the only difference as far as I'm concerned, especially in my situation.

When you live together and 100% share your finances, I don't really see how it's different from marriage, except it's not official. And even then, in some places if you live together long enough, they make it official for you

Guest 50million
I have never and will never fuck a girl on her period. That is disgusting and an instant hard on murderer. Puke is also disgusting but holding back a girl's hair while she urls is instant brownie points.

not into this. maybe in the shower....blood on the penis is a turn off IMO.

TAX BREAKS!!!

People move out, and people get divorced...it's really the only difference as far as I'm concerned, especially in my situation.

When you live together and 100% share your finances, I don't really see how it's different from marriage, except it's not official. And even then, in some places if you live together long enough, they make it official for you

also the moon blood is gross. thats when the sweatpants are alright

just wanted another opinion on this...

keeping it simple, its gonna be a year in april ive been with my girl..

we love eachother blahblahblah but she lives in kalamazoo... (michigan)

not that far really.. but anyway shes bout to graduate and is gonna take a year

of college out there.. she has this thing called the k-zoo promise...? if you get

a certain gpa over your whole high school career the state pays for your college...

so basically she wants me to move out there with her in a couple months so she can

go to college then once her year is up we'll move back out here... and since she'll be a student

theres a couple apartment complexes by the campus where they'll give her a apt for like $50 a month...

but heres the downside... maaaaaad niggas been tryin to get at my girl.. especially her ex's..

and they've all been talking mad shit about me just to try to get with her.. and i know

for a fact if i do move out there something bad is gonna happen.. i can already tell..

and from what she be tellin me i guess niggas be mad reckless out there and are on some crazy shit..

i really doubt its like how it is in the chi.. i aint scared but i know if somethin pops off some shit is goin down and i dont need no uneccesary drama in my life right now...

BUUUT at the same time its something new you know.. and not only that but i'll be with my girl more, i can meet alot of new people and once me and my boy finish our cd we're workin on it'll build up a bigger fan base you know..

so basically what would be your take on this..

should i move out there for the hell of it..?

or just wait till shes done with that year for her to move out here....?

if you have nothing to lose...go out there for a year. in the end at least you will look back and say you tried, rather than look back in regret because you didnt.

On the other hand, you sure all these fools be trying to get at your girl? the way you put it, seems like the guy to girl ratio is like 20:1. i mean, how many ex's can one girl have? (especially if she is just entering college) maybe this is the real issue. maybe she tells you this to get you a little jealous?

again, id be more concerned with how many ex's she has...and the image she is protraying where men/boys just cant seem to take it that she is in a relationship.

if you have nothing to lose...go out there for a year. in the end at least you will look back and say you tried, rather than look back in regret because you didnt.

On the other hand, you sure all these fools be trying to get at your girl? the way you put it, seems like the guy to girl ratio is like 20:1. i mean, how many ex's can one girl have? (especially if she is just entering college) maybe this is the real issue. maybe she tells you this to get you a little jealous?

again, id be more concerned with how many ex's she has...and the image she is protraying where men/boys just cant seem to take it that she is in a relationship.

i feel you on that...

and i dunno she just told me niggas is tryin to holla at her

and since they know bout me they've been talking mad shit..

from what ive seen last time i went out there and heard bout it

i guess niggas is just bored.. my boy was tellin me it reminds him of mt vernon...

basicaly "a dead end town with nothing to do so niggas do dumb reckless shit

and get locked up because they got nothin better goin on with themselves..."

which it does seem like.. im just sayin i know if i go out there i just got that

feelin that somethings gonna pop off and its just gon be me, solo out there...

and when i get into it or get maad pissed i turn into like alil midget hulk and

wanna kill anything in sight.. i dont want my girl seein that side of me...

i mean all my niggas gon be only 3 hours away if shit goes down and i know

they're down to ride mos def but besides that its kinda like im a sitting duck...

but at the same time i dont wanna look back and regret it you know...

People talk a lot of shit about someone who's miles away, I bet that once you're in town it will get quiet real quick.

i thought the saaame thing.. like i said before though its like 50/50 in my head

weather or not niggas actually get buck out there or not... i doubt it though... like a week or two ago

my girl got caught up cause she was chillin with her peeps and one of her guys cousins is

her ex from waaaaay back.. he was tryin to hop on and she wasnt goin.. on the ride back

he was talkin maaad shit and she treated him n said something like "your just mad cause

hes way more of a man than you'll ever be.." and he tried boxin it out with her...

5-0 saw the car swervin, pulled em over and the driver had a bag on em.. bam locked up...

now see if i was out there it'd be a whooooole different type of situation ya diig...?

when you fuck with family or someone i love its basically a death wish....