Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Miley Cyrus

New Year's Resolutions Thread!

mine is get good at something that matters and start getting my life together.

post yours.

also

round_ass_titties.jpg

I plan to end apartheid for one. and slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. I'd like to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. If there's time, I'd like to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

resolution 1:

Get back into the gym...the first 3 weeks of december were good....i havent worked out since.

resolution 2:

study study study!

• Like 1

1. get back into shape

2. graduate in may and find a job

3. find some down ass bitch

i don't really do resolutions, but after new year's i'm cutting way back on the cigs. i'm turning thirty in june and i plan to be done with those things for good by then.

New years resolutions are retarded. Why do you need to have a preset day of the year when you start trying to change something in your life?

i got really really sick 2 days ago, and because of this i havent smoked a cigarette since then. i think i might stop smoking again.

and after watching a video on ted.com i decided to become more thankful for everything good that happens in my life, instead of focusing on the 1 or 2 bad things that happen occasionally.

neither of these have to do with new years resolutions though, its just shit that came up.

1.Be more creative and actually produce some shit.

2. Get back on some kind of payroll.

3. Use said payroll to buy an engagement ring for my lady.

4. Play lotto, win lotto, then buy a home in Maine with a wrap around porch. Then buy a bunch of guns and shoot anyone who I don't want on that porch. But more importantly, put a Bose system on that porch with a few rocking chairs. Then spend my afternoons drinking on that porch listening to classic rock.

5. Have an affair with Ann Curry.

• Like 1

1) Make a grip of money

2) Fuck more Puerto Rican girls.

Don't have to wait til NYE to start working on these things tho, just have been present in my mind lately.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now