City guide

STAN51

Sup Oontz,

I am currently working on a city guide that will come free with a book about my city.

This is going to be a first of its kind since its going to be made special for those who graff and dance and enjoy street culture.

We got most bases covered such as shops, food, legal walls, galleries, nightlife, art related shit and fun festivals.

Also everyday tips and advise from the people who live here is something we are going to feature.

I love showing foreigners the real deal. I do my best to make sure they leave the city with nothing but positive memories.

As travelers and people who are in to graff and dance and street culture, what would you like to see in a city guide?

Any ideas are welcome.

If i end up using your idea, you will be credited in the city guide and i will receive a copy.

Thank you all in advance!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can't speak for anyone, and this doesn't really have to do with graff at all (if I'm traveling I just do what I do, I don't paint every city I'm in) but I always try to find hole in the wall spots for music. Not necessarily venues even, just some spot that might carry out of rotation or hard to find shit. Always a bonus when I run across one of those.

I can't speak for anyone, and this doesn't really have to do with graff at all (if I'm traveling I just do what I do, I don't paint every city I'm in) but I always try to find hole in the wall spots for music. Not necessarily venues even, just some spot that might carry out of rotation or hard to find shit. Always a bonus when I run across one of those.

Word up, thanks!

What i mean when i say graff is our type of crowd.

So the things can be anything really, just that the people i want to be using the guide are people you would find on 12 oz not necessarily writers. Cuz we all know more than half these people dont write!

You're telling kids where to find legal walls, make the fuckers find them themselves, they'll only fuck it up for the locals... Speaking from experience, trust...

I feel you, pause, but in this city, the legals never last for more than a week anyway.

Most of the time is the same heads who paint them or out of towners.

Its not a big secret anyway, just made easier for the traveler.

Plus most active heads wont paint legals in montreal besides, we have so many non legal safe spots where shit lasts that they dont need to.

So its not a big deal.

The areas to go to see graffiti. Every city has areas that are bombed and areas that arent, let tourists know where to go to see the local action.

Cheap hostels and accomodation.

Markets where you can buy fresh, local produce(if applicable).

Which areas to avoid.

Maybe sort of a general description of the city works. Every city has a different rythm, energy, flavour and things go down differently as a result..

Step by step instructions on doing the subway.

/kidding

don't forget the vegetarians.

the insider tips (and i know you mentioned them) are the best: how to get free admission/free transit etc

best stuff to do for free (like a day when the museums are free or when there is a good festival)

best grocery store