MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would that make him any less of a good player if he rocked the sticker on his hat?

I didn't think so.

GO BRAVES

no it doesn't make him a worse player, but it does make him look like a fucking douchebag. also an

inning and a quarter of pitching today, leads me to believe he is in fact, not a very good pitcher.

but yes, GO BRAVES! i'm going to get hated on all weekend for rocking my A hat in frisco:cool:

• Like 1

Quit crying over the fucking calls. Liriano's strikezone was getting squeezed so hard by the home plate umpire, all the while C.C. had a huge strikezone up until the 5th or so.

And lest we forget Phil Cuzzi's epic fuck up last year when Joe Mauer hit an opposite line drive that bounced at least 2 ft fair of the line, but he called it a foul?

I recall Bakardy and AyeBee talking about how Halladay isn't as good as Cliff Lee, while I was going on about Doc being the best pitcher in baseball. :lol:

After all, the Yanks and Sox and Rays all said so (literally, in post game interviews).

Doc is still so damn loved in Toronto..we're all going for Philly in this city.

• Like 1