MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit was solid comedy Ozzy vs Joe West,

leaving his playcard on the field. The interview

afterward. Could hardly understand what he was

saying because they needed to edit every

other word.

Ozyy throwing balls into the stands

mocking cleveland fans about Lebron

Too fucking much

Wakefield straight working the Phils today.

Hallawho?

Hallawho, eh?

You guys in the NL have no idea about the AL East. I knew Roy would dominate NL, but there were some fools here not willing to admit that he is the best pitcher in baseball; saying shit like Cliff Lee is better. :lol:

morons. you don't know shit about baseball.

LOL

And how can any NL head be absolutely sure that Cliff Lee is a southpaw god when he was in the NL for only half of a season?

He's great, but by no means Halladay-caliber.

Most successful (and sometimes not) AL pitchers do quite well after a move to the NL, mainly because the hitters don't know them as well as their former league does and the scouting reports are thin. Halladay managed to elude AL hitters for a while (though they do have rough spots), so I'd expect him to do well over his contract. But take a look at Johan Santana - he is a shadow of his former self when he was on the Twins.

And I don't know what the fuck is going on with Carlos Silva - garbage for the Twins, even worse for the Mariners (IN THE AL WEST HAHAH). It's only a matter of time until that dude implodes and Piniella switches he and Zambrano around.

And Weapon, what's up with Vernon Wells?!?! That dude is money right now, especially after last season.

ubaldo is a fucking beast, without a doubt hes gonna start the all star game and pretty much has the cy young award in his pocket as of right now, im a giants fan but i gotta give props when they are due. lincecum is still in a huge funk and i hope he gets out of it sometime soon

that was atrocious.

perfect game gaffled by a fucking zebra. go figure. also, ken griffey jr. retired today. a sure sign my ass is an old man. my favorite ball player from day one over the years, of course early on were his glory days. growing up quite close to seattle he was like my hero as a kid growing up having the chance to see him play more than perhaps any other player as i was a kid.

long live jr in the minds of mlb.

junior.jpg

armando galarraga, man that dont come around again in a lifetime, such a bummer... since the call the fucking ump admitted he blew the call! he robbed this poor kid and Galarraga just handled it with such fucking class too... would have made history in 3 different ways... fucking scrub ump... apology or not fuck that... its been a hell of a week in the MLB for sure...

yeah second that, ken griffey jr was a great. i think it would have been more fitting if he'd called it quits last year. awesome (and also kind of refreshing) to see a dude be so succesful yet also carry himself with such a degree of modesty and humbleness..