MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting discussion on dan patrick's show today about how the new law in arizona will effect baseball.

24% of major leagures are not u.s. citizens. 49% of minor leaguers are not u.s. citizens. think about spring training, think about the allstar game being played there next year and also think about the impact it will have with the dbacks ability or subsequent inhability to sign players.

its big.

"The Tigers have to be envious of Minnesota's offensive depth at catcher. Detroit's catchers hit a combined .141 in the first month of the season and Gerald Laird went 0 for 4 on Monday night."

Ha.

To be honest though, I predict this will be another tight year between the Tigers and the Twins. Obviously it's too early to really make any strong predictions, and there's always unforeseen shit like injuries, but i'd expect it to be a close race all year, with a lot of intense series between us.

Yeah they even boo'd fuckin santa, booing means nothing to those people.

That being said anyone who thinks that kid deserved what he got is a fucking asshole.

And anyone who believes cops should carry tasers is just as retarded.

Milton Bradley is such a baby.

So he strikes out with the bases juiced then leaves the fucking ballpark right afterwords in the middle of a game saying "I'm done. I'm not helping the team."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/dailypitch/post/2010/05/milton-bradley-pulls-a-sammy-sosa-on-mariners/1

"Wakamatsu (Mariners coach) had Ryan Langerhans warm up immediately and followed Bradley into a tunnel between the dugout and clubhouse to talk him off the ledge and tell him not to quit on his teammates. At some point, Bradley was about to return to the dugout, but once he saw Langerhans playing left field in his place, left again and returned to his locker. From there, he quickly packed and exited the stadium with the game still in progress."

I don't know why Zduriencik (Mariners GM) brought him here. I guess he was hoping he could produce some hits. But bringing a problem child like Bradley to a struggling team that can't produce runs is a recipe for disaster.

This, in light of Cliff Lee saying he wants to be a free agent in the fall doesn't help at all. Moral must be horrible in that club house. We have a world series class rotation, with not only Felix Hernandez and Cliff Lee, but virtual no names starting games and pitching 9 inning shut outs for a team that can't fucking get a run.

I feel terrible for our pitching staff.

God damn, Milton Bradley.

I'm really hoping that the dude pulls through, as he's very talented. But unfortunately it seems like he can't shake the demons from his stint in Chicago. Either dude just needs to fight through it like the rest of his team (offensively) and work at his hitting, or he needs a psychiatrist on the low to keep the media out of it. ESPN pretty much fucked him with that interview. Got him to say what they wanted to hear so they could get those ratings. Fuck ESPN.

game 2 of the series, COLE'S rep on the line, really had 2 win the fans back, he went into the 9th and only gave up 1, LIDGE comes in, another pitcher tryin 2 get back his swagger... both did their job n did it lookin good against a stacked lineup... i got in for zero dollars n it was a great time. another fan jumped on the field for the 2nd game in a row and philly being philly started a TAZER TAZER chant...

securedownload-34.jpg

securedownload-10-2.jpg

securedownload-14-2.jpg

securedownload-17-2.jpg

securedownload-24-1.jpg

securedownload-20-2.jpg

securedownload-12-2.jpg

securedownload-13-2.jpg