MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I caved in and watched it while I was hungover, couldn't watch it any other way.

I see people like this all the time it's not just a NJ guido thing its a NE guido thing, I've heard the RI club scene's pretty awful/frightening

&

How can it be scripted like seriously...SERIOUSLY

you can't make their lifestyle up

and ugh that guy who punches the girl, I hope he got arrested

As much as I'm against dude's pulling the Ike Turner (even though I joke), when it comes to the whole "guido" thing --I don't care. I honestly see that shit as the bottom of the barrel. I don't care, if the women want to carry themselves like that, they deserve no respect. Same goes for the idiot men as well. I'll bet most of these dudes are the biggest homophobes on this planet. Their minds make this forum look like a bunch of kids talking about butt plugs and sperm burps. So why the fuck are these guys in some kind of homo fashion time warp? Seriously, they dress like a bunch of gay dudes from 1996. Ten bucks says some of them are going out in tight jean shorts and construction boots, topless so they can show off their bad ass "tribal ink."

So watching the Snooki chick get dropped doesn't really hit my sympathy cord. She's a fucking penis cozy. If she wants to represent herself as a stack of napkins, she's going to get used like one.

As for Providence, I think I watched the beginning of that whole techno guido fucktard crowd. Shit was humorous to say the least, and gave me plenty of stories, but it's fucking pathetic. There was something about Providence that was just bad all around. Boston had it's issues, but for the most part Boston was on point usually. But Providence --oh shit. Fucking Razor and Guido Douchebags.

I only go to bars and avoid clubs like the plague, but I've definitely known and seen some serious guidos out and about.

The last "club" I went to, was the one down in fox point that was 4 clubs in one. Friends of mine were playing there, so I went. That place was a fucking riot. At the end of the night, I run into my buddy Paul handing out flyers for his night. He says "You're leaving?" I say yes and he replies "but this is the best part of the night. You're guaranteed at least one fight."

Low and behold, 15 minutes later it looks like a white party is having a battle royal. Then this one dude with his hair slicked back gets into a karate stance and does the saddest attempt at an untrained roundhouse I've ever seen. Shit had us fucking dying!

This was back in 98. I have no idea what's going on there now, but I can only imagine it isn't far off from the Jersey Shore. The running man has been replaced by the fist pump probably.

4 clubs...Complex? That was downtown though, not Fox Point

But yo, the fights downtown outside the clubs are EPIC. Almost every single Friday night from the time I was 17-20 was spent drinking with friends at my apartment, going to get food on Thayer, and then driving downtown to watch the riots happen.

I should get into that shit one of these nights, it was never a dissapointment

We used to do that as well. THAT has been going on there forever, no matter what trends are popular.

It wasn't the Complex. I can't believe that place is still going. That was a hang out spot when I was in High School. The spot I'm talking about is down in Fox Point. It is the huge building before you enter the park area (if you're coming in by the 195 ramp).

Ohhh, Bootleggers. Or that other one across the street, the name always escapes me. Those have both been shut down for years, they're chill spots people used to paint alot like 2 years ago.

Complex WAS still going strong as of very recently, but a few weeks ago I heard it was something else now. I was actually just down there the other night too, didn't even bother to check the name.

Man, I'm seriously so amped to go check out some downtown fights right now haha. Thayer was always my preferred battleground, but I got into a few epic beefs down there too. I once broke a bat on some kid's back on the steps of the Sixth District courthouse at like 2:30 AM. Then we chased their car down 195 into Fall River, and I tried to throw a tire iron through their window on the highway

Another time this faggot Chris (who was a good friend of ours at the time..alas, people change) thrrew a kid through one of those huge, like $20,000 plate glass windows on a lawyer's office. That was on my 18th birfday...good times

the complex is where i used to go when kicked out of metropolis haha...place was always filled with scrubby ass people. bootleggers was the shit back in the good ol days. i hate clubs for the most part but i had some fun times in the providence clubs. guidos for sure tho....and dont fuck with the prov cops after the clubs, they always win. i blacked out at the strand, dropped a bouncer and caught a dirty one from popo...goodtime none the less

Bootleggers --that's the one. KIX 106 joint all the way.

haah i DJed a few times there wit MYTH.. .jesus christ... the broads and vinny douchbags in that place... i hated going but then when it closed down i was the first to go back in oddly... haha that was like dec 02... i would join in with the self incrimination but thats not my style, i will say that down town on the weekends is by far one of the most wild places for fights i have ever seen though.... if you want trouble you will easily find it...

haah i DJed a few times there wit MYTH.. .jesus christ... the broads and vinny douchbags in that place...

I'm sure you remember Fusion (I think that's what it was called), behind The Atomic Grill on Richmond. Myth, Dave, and Neil were getting booked to do the back room there for a little while. Nobody ever really showed up accept friends, and the place was usually dead. But the front room, that place was a fucking packed full GHB nightmare. None of the DJs were good either. They all fucking sucked and nobody could tell the difference. I mean really, how hard is it to mix Hard House? There were two Portague guido fucks from New Bedford that used to come up. One of them drove a Blue BMW and strutted around like he was Lando Calrissean or some shit. He was the worst hot dog necked DJ I've ever heard. Every mix was a train wreck. The best part was watching him get all into the music. His records were constantly skipping from him doing the running man. I even remember him wacking the needle a couple times doing his fucking guido tribal dance.

That place sucked though. I'd go just to get drunk and talk shit. The wet t-shirt contests were always a bonus, and the girls were something to look at, but overall it was a bad place. I remember sitting in the back room, which was down a flight of stairs. There was nobody there but a few of us and a bartender who was not making any tips that night. All of a sudden these two girls bring this one stripper looking chick down in both arms. This chick is out cold, and when they put her on the couch, she slumps over almost hitting her head on the floor and the two girls panic. So Neil walks over to see if she's ok and comes back laughing. Apparently the girl shit her pants, and it was a full on "shit herself on GHB" situation. To think that chick spent all that time dolling herself up only to shit herself is what made me laugh. The sad part was her friends were convinced all she needed was water and she'd be fine. A diaper would have been more helpful at that point.

i noticed that 6 of the 8 people on this show are from NY, 3 from staten island alone. one is from RI and only one is actually from NJ. the idea that most of these clowns are from jersey is a misconception.

STATEN ISLAND IS NEW JERSEY, I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT NIGGAS SAY. THAT SHIT IS MORE JERSEY'D OUT THAN JERSEY.

AND ONE OF THOSE DUDES IN FROM THE BX AND MY HOMEBOY KNOWS HIM, THERES GUIDO ENCLAVES IN NEW YORK B BUT NIGGAS ASPIRE TO BE GUIDOS IN NJ DOGS, LIKE ITS WHATS POPPING IN NJ...IN NY YOU CAN STILL GET FUCKED UP FOR BEING THE ILL JUICEHEAD GUIDO...IN CERTAIN PARTS OF JERSEY AND IN STATEN ISLAND (WHICH IS JERSEY) THERE AINT ENOUGH MINORITIES AROUND TO BEAT THESE NIGGAS UP AND DISCOURAGE THEM FROM MULTIPLYING.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/homepage/53919302.html

Posted on Fri, Aug. 21, 2009

After her drink's stolen, MTV star gets punch

By JASON NARK

Philadelphia Daily News

narkj@phillynews.com 856-779-3231

A cast member of an MTV show filming at the Jersey Shore got a fistful of reality Wednesday when an inebriated New York man punched her in the face during a taping at an Ocean County bar.

Seaside Heights Police Chief Thomas Boyd confirmed yesterday that the woman who was hit inside the Beachcomber Bar & Grill a little after 2 a.m. Wednesday was part of MTV's latest foray at the popular resort town.

"It's a reality series," he said. "I think it's about Italians at the Shore."

MTV declined to comment on the incident or the show, which according to several casting Web sites is titled "The Guidos," a not-so-complimentary reference to young Italian-American men who frequent the Jersey Shore in Ocean and Monmouth counties.

Seaside Heights Detective Steve Korman said the suspect, Brad Ferro, 23, of Deer Park, N.Y., was told to stop drinking by bouncers at the Beachcomber Wednesday morning because he appeared intoxicated.

The bar's bouncers let Ferro stay, however, and he eventually stole the female cast member's alcoholic beverage from the bar and guzzled it down.

That apparently caused instant drama. Korman said Ferro punched the woman - who was not identified - with a closed fist in the face.

Ferro was arrested on simple-assault and disorderly-person charges. The cast member was not treated.

A man who answered the phone at the Beachcomber declined to comment, saying, "You'll just have to watch the show," before hanging up.

On a recent blog post announcing the show's arrival, Seaside Heights Public Information Director Peter J. Smith wrote that the reality-based show was being kept "hush-hush."

"I can however say that the show involves a group of people who are working in the local nightclub scene," he wrote.

Smith, who could not be reached for comment, said the show included a single, closed set that has been built atop the "Shore Store" on the Boardwalk.

MTV has filmed in Seaside Heights twice before, hosting its Summer Beach House programming there in 1997 and 2002.

Last year, in Belmar, Monmouth County, Mayor Ken Pringle took some heat after he poked fun at female tourists from Staten Island and well-tanned "guidos" who he claimed wear designer jeans and Armani Exchange shirts.

On July 25, American Idol contestant Alexis Cohen, of Allentown, was killed in Seaside Heights by a man fleeing police after an accident in a nightclub parking lot.

Archived