MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know not a single guido. haha Texas...

Yeah there's no guidos in the south, I was trying to figure out which is worse, dealing with white trash rednecks, or guidos...

One thing I like about the south is you don't have white people fooling themselves into thinking they aren white because their fam is Italian or Irish or whatever else. If you try and say your Italian, you better be born in Italy, otherwise your fucking white... Plain and simple, everything else is just details.

Just admit your fucking white... Stop tanning... Keep it movin'

One thing I like about the south is you don't have white people fooling themselves into thinking they aren white because their fam is Italian or Irish or whatever else. If you try and say your Italian, you better be born in Italy, otherwise your fucking white... Plain and simple, everything else is just details.

Just admit your fucking white... Stop tanning... Keep it movin'

Haha, what the fuck? I'm Italian, which makes me white. I'm also a little bit Irish, which is also white. I don't really see your point?

I know where you're coming from though...my mother is from Virginia, and people down there are JUST white. They have no clue/don't care what country their ancestors actually came from

I used to hang out around the University of Delaware at my friend's skateshop a lot. For some reason that school attracted people from Jersey. It had like a 70% Jersey student body. Many looked and acted like these douchebags. It was amazing. The parties were like an anthropological nightmare.

This show is the first to embrace the fact that if you just stick a bunch of retarded people in a house together its all you need. They will create enough drama and insanity all by themselves.

It's like the MAD REAL WORLD on Chappelle. I wish that they would have one somewhat normal person on the show though. Just to have random edits of the person's facial expressions when they do wildly retarded shit. Or to have the person invite friends over to ridicule these guys without them being able to catch on.

The only people who say that Italians aren't white are minorities who are obbsessed with Italian gangsters. They try to front and say that Italians aren't white so they have an excuse for sweating a bunch of white boys.

Don't get mad, it's the truth. To this day I've never met an Italian who would say that he or she wasn't white.

i beg to differ.....my boy who is italian ....his family didnt come to america until the early 30's. he acknowledges that 90% of americans just consider him white. but he identifies with his italian heritage considering his grandmother is still alive and that lineage is still present.

by the way....

...of course you have yet to meet an italian who would admit to not identifying as being white.

...being white is THE HIGHEST privilege in america.

You have guido friends/relatives/are a guido yourself...

Ammiright?

All the Rude Island guys have a pass on hating this show. They don't need to watch this show when they can just walk downtown and see it from a curb. So I think the jealousy is that someone has taken a chunk of their life and capitalized on it. It's understandable.

After watching last night's episode, I don't know how much more I can take. It's getting to a point where I want to hunt and kill for sport. The way these people handle their emotions, actions, fashion, vocabulary, and general hot tub etiquette, I don't think they deserve to breath the oxygen this planet creates.

SEND THEM TO MARS!

total-recall-mars-surface.jpg

• Like 1

After watching last night's episode, I don't know how much more I can take. It's getting to a point where I want to hunt and kill for sport. The way these people handle their emotions, actions, fashion, vocabulary, and general hot tub etiquette, I don't think they deserve to breath the oxygen this planet creates.

SEND THEM TO MARS!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I can say is that this show has given me more ammo to hate on new jerz than ever before. I mean I've been clowning on people from jerz for years, and a lot of people down south don't get why. Actually I know this one chick whose family is from jersey and she brags about going up there so I always gotta make her snap back to reality. People here still think guido is a generic racist term for Italian, when it's not. It's a retarded subculture.

I havnt been back to new England for like 3 years now tho, but being from new haven I gotta put my licks in on jerz whenever possible

IM SAYIN, THATS A BUNCHA OF NIGGAS FROM THE SOUTH, UP NORTH GHETTO PEOPLE? NOT EVEN A DEBATE HOMIE.

That's def some south/Midwest shit. I think I even know that one skinny guy with the Morris day white jacket with black straps and the 2 chicks. Also any time you see a black guy with a red suit and a cane who is under 20 and going to prom, there's a 50\50 chance he's from Omaha or Kansas city or some shit

The only people who say that Italians aren't white are minorities who are obbsessed with Italian gangsters. They try to front and say that Italians aren't white so they have an excuse for sweating a bunch of white boys.

Don't get mad, it's the truth. To this day I've never met an Italian who would say that he or she wasn't white.

Haha, TROOF!

I don't fuck with Jersey, only been there once and it sucked

One of my boys took a trip to the Jersey Shore a few months back though, maybe he was there when they were filming haha

Why is it if you take a trip from Philly to mass, once you cross the bridge on the NJ border it smells like absolute dog shit for the next 5 hours till you get thru the other end? Fuck is up with that?

Haha, TROOF!

I've met quite a few Italians who said they weren't white- they were Italians. I've met a couple Irish people who said the same thing like that tenyearsdrunk faggot...

Black people down south would never call an Italian anything but white - people don't make cultural distinctions like that down south. Your white, black, azn, or Mexican (even if you from peurto Rico or Trinidad or brazil, although you might be dark enough to be blakc) Jews however, are not white down south for some reason... Probably because black people relate to the KKK wanting to kill them almost as bad. But up north black people hate Jews. It's all fucked up

it actually kinda creates a racial harmony of sorts