some stuff me and my boys did,,,, we 14

stank

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest defyone

ok ill shed some good advice on this topic...

take a dull object, such as a spoon, or a drumstick... and jam it into your nostril, dont stop jamming it in until you hit you brain and die. then in your next life time you can think before you post something that you did at the begining of your graff career.

Guest seno.oner

since you guys obviously dont know what youre doing,,,,,, the thing that gets writers tons of respect its to paint the front of a train while its moving,,,,just stand there and wait for it to get to you then jump onto the front.

Originally posted by fire crotch

I'm sorry...but was that a joke?

yo, that shit is ill. that kid would burn dondi anyday. ya got beef, meet me in the 'mad word street artists' chat room tonight. bring a gat yo . yo,yo peace, word,phat yo.

im serious

Originally posted by seno.oner

since you guys obviously dont know what youre doing,,,,,, the thing that gets writers tons of respect its to paint the front of a train while its moving,,,,just stand there and wait for it to get to you then jump onto the front.

hahaha, true,just make sure its going fast because then you know its going far away, and alot of respected writers will see your shit.

• 4 weeks later...

a lot of people will disagree with me on this one but i think if you dont have the artistic skill to do a burna, figure out some wild bubbly but readable throw up and bomb hard. if any one gives you shit you cross all their shit out forever(unless they are really good then they can talk all the shit they want) and some day you will get respect for destroyin shit and gettin your name out. im just glad i dont have this problem that you have and dont have to be the guy who has to be a dick to make a name for myself in the graff game.

but also everyone starts out kinda sketchy. everyone will be hated on and called a toy when they first start because they dont fully understand the different styles of graffiti.i remember when my shit looked like that SEL piece or whatever it was. just go slow and learn how to make letters look ill and learn how to make you r piece flow as a straight letter. if you dont know how to make a straight letter look good, your wildstyle will be wack as hell.

... and thats my word

yo hold up!!! i just noticed that shed um... flick?anyway, if you were in fact bombing and not gettin up in your back yard, whyin th fuck are you wearing bright colors and doing it in the middle of the day. big amateur mistake.

Originally posted by Tao

yo son, thats a phat ass tag piece . it would be mad word if you wrote my and my niggaz crew, psycho aerosoul assasins, or P2A, word to god, imfeeling yo shit, u from an urban area right?i can tell you speak ebonics. peace yo respect nuckaz im out!

Psycho Aerosoul Assasins crush, we'll battle any one of you toys for your european thin caps. wuh wuh.

Bump for the hilarity.

i hope you didn't get bit by no rabid chipmunks trudging through that leaf pile to hit that shed that gets mad play...

but yo..don't hate on deez kids...yall just ackin like like lil biaaaaaaaaaches cuz you skurrrrrd...

deze foos keep it gully

get crunk

Originally posted by Fugazi

i wouldn't get too close to that black thing, it looks like it might bite. it's a snapping turtle, isn't it?

LOL, i thought that was funny ass hell for some reason.But i guess i can see the resemblance of a snapping turtle their. :)

Archived