Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stank

some stuff me and my boys did,,,, we 14

im the last one skin, and the first one,the link, and the other one with the kid, is scob, and my other boy sel........ throw us some critisism!

if its not a joke well, um, you guys aren't very good. and what the hell is that black blob in the middle flik? It's scaring me. You should start off more doing more simple styles like the first one. And don't paint peoples sheds, and don't use your age as an excuse.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry but that second picture has my side hurtin. make ur 3d all come off in the same direction. all to one side, all straight up, or all straight down. once u can do this, try other shit. and make the 3d even with the bars!!!! try block letters. its a lot easier to get this kinda shit right. once u have can control down a little better and ur 3d and everything, start throwin some funk in the letters.

peace

sorry, you are wack....there is nothing more that i can say to help you other than, never post until you get ALOT better, and keep practicing....

hm

maybe its just cause its out of focus but the black blob thing looks like it could be interesting...but probalby not cause the rest is FUCKING REDICULOUS!!!...keep at it kiddo!

Guest NATO

that second photo slays me along with the garden shed one.

what the fuck is that second picture?

the only good thing is that DEICIDE 97 tag. classic.

- i would have to agree....

Guest NATO
Originally posted by DankLordz

what the fuck is that second picture?

the only good thing is that DEICIDE 97 tag. classic.

ha ha that too grade A morons

Guest professor poopatronic

haha this post rules.

Guest $$$$

yeah you kids dont even have good handstyles hahahahahah ive seen better come out my ass

Guest Pilau Hands

1. That first picture would be really nice, if there wasn't some asshole painting on the shed. If it's your shed, stop that. If it's not, what the fuck is wrong with you, that's someone's nice green shed, not a highway. I understand it may be the only thing around you, but come on dude.

2. Second picture. It's not bad. You rolled your background. You seem to have chosen good quality paint. (The first thing I ever did was with 99cent Quick Colors) But, you need to sketch A LOT. Separate your letters, don't bunch them together. It'll teach you how each letter works.

3. Third black blob of nastiness: outline krylon flat white. It'll be your friend for years to come. I don't know what possesses kids who are starting out, to go huge. I mean me too. I must've used like 3 cans filling the first thing i did. What's with the pose?

4. If you fill in white...outline in something dark. When you're way up against the wall, it seems to make sense, but step back a few feet. If you can't immediately make it out in the dark, it's probably a bad color combination.

we all suck in the beginning

then one day, we suck less