some stuff me and my boys did,,,, we 14

stank

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cmeup

your stance is like universal, i always hold my arms up, not that high, but something like that when i pose, dont know why...

ahaha so many flicks ive seen have the writer posing like that in em...and I agree with everyone else, the Deicide tag got me the most excited. the other shit made me want to vomit in terror.

Originally posted by FROSTY

why do all you fukers youz your age as some sort of handicap. pure bullshit.

........How old are you....or are you so cool that you too like to sound like idiot and don't realize it....? I fits the second of the two then I can understand cause ingnorance is plaguing our country....

Not a hater just sick of kids trying so hard to be HARD!

Try growing up....

Oh my god, the shed bombing is so fucking hillarious. What gave you the idea to start writing graffiti? Damn internet, if it wasnt for it, we wouldnt have kids like you in god knows where trying to write graffiti cuz its gangsta as hell, nahmean.

Come on, did you look at the other stuff being posted on here before you put your mess up?????

Guest ctrl+alt+del

the sad thing is, im sure most of the people on this board are at or below this level of "graffiti"<--if you can call it that

Damn..every morning I give 50 cents to kids like you in the charity box at 7-11..I can tell I wasted my money.

But on the real..that first piece isnt too bad. It looks like you used Rusto (Im almost positive thats Harbor Blue), but it would have looked way better leaving out the flames. The red and light blue dont mix.

yo son, thats a phat ass tag piece . it would be mad word if you wrote my and my niggaz crew, psycho aerosoul assasins, or P2A, word to god, imfeeling yo shit, u from an urban area right?i can tell you speak ebonics. peace yo respect nuckaz im out!

Psycho Aerosoul Assasins crush, we'll battle any one of you toys for your european thin caps. wuh wuh.

well here goes...

um the only thing i can tell you is make it look like something....flames are good, because laughter is a good also...um yeah when you decide what the black thing/throw.up! is let us know, then we will go from there. i dont know about the last pic tho...maybe take more pics of the shed, (at dif angles of course) then post those.

if you want to make is easier, take flicktures of yourselves being gangsters, then post those, therefor leaving out the mess/graffiti, and or responsibility. because nobody is looking at your "stuff".

by the way...who are the boys...are they just as gangsterio,

mcdonalds

yo son, thats a phat ass tag piece . it would be mad word if you wrote my and my niggaz crew, psycho aerosoul assasins, or P2A, word to god, imfeeling yo shit, u from an urban area right?i can tell you speak ebonics. peace yo respect nuckaz im out!

I'm sorry...but was that a joke?

Am I the only one that thinks the black blob in the second picture actually has potential? Don't get me wrong...these kids are not good and have a lot of practicing to do if they want to get anywhere, but you guys are all acting like the black blob is the worst of all the pics. It is actually the best of all the pictures. It is pretty damn unique. The other pictures look like really horrible attempts at duplicating graffiti they've already seen.

Archived