The best reasons to believe that there is a God

nsmbfan

I hate ancient alien visitor stuff, I know it's entertaining to watch read and contemplate Science Fiction,

but once you start feeding into it as a reality you might as well be down with Scientology.

im not down with scientology. because a science fiction WRITER came up with it.

i am interested in artifacts and statues and glyphs and carvings from all over the world depicting ancient visitors.

with everything you'll have your people who go too far overboard, but the fact remains that this shit is amazing and you can't explain it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also on another note. how is it that ancient civilizations were so educated about the outside world? how did the ancient civilizations know the world was round and not flat? that there was 9 fucking planets? there obviously not visible to the human eye. also how did they know the earth revolves around the sun and not the other way around? they knew about pluto and the moon having reflective light and not its own light? how would those ancient civilizations know? people were fucking killed century's later for the idea of the world being round and the earth revolves around the sun and not everything around the earth. powerfull stuff.

because long before people wasted their lives inside in the A/C on a computer, they lived outside and slept on the dirt and looked up at the sky for entertainment.

also, no light pollution meant that the stars an everything appeared clearer in the sky. so the first humans naturally thought the sky was where everything came from. they studied it. immensely. their whole lives eventually revolved around the sky.

that's how.

• 4 months later...
you got a download link for that? i found a couple torrents but no seeds

The Gods Must Be Crazy

http://www.filesonic.com/file/73298012/Thegodsmustbecrazy2.rar 

http://www.fileserve.com/file/gyzuuQ6/Thegodsmustbecrazy2.part1.rar

http://www.fileserve.com/file/sYQ9PuE/Thegodsmustbecrazy2.part2.rar

http://bitshare.com/files/uoqqitdw/Thegodsmustbecrazy2.part1.rar.html

http://bitshare.com/files/7wo1mq2x/Thegodsmustbecrazy2.part2.rar.html

pass : cinematurkey.com

enjoy

The proof is that 1, we exist and so does religion and Sacred writings so dated as well as artifacts, 2, miracles happen and so does healing... Look at the power of creativity that is so Godly and pure in its entirity... We are beings that have a will we choose good and sometimes bad but in our hearts we know it is good and love that serves the universe better and is a powerful part of being a creative being.... The proof that a uniques being exists is in the creative mind whether it already exists or we actually create it giving it life....

Any way forum just a quick Hello from myself Care Ease 329 and Amser BEAUTY NEVER FADES CRU LONDON UK

To check out our Godly creativity click on our Godly link ;-) Peace room and may you all shine...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45627980@N03

the existence of anything at all?

and if god does exist it is way beyond our comprehension.

there's something in the rg vedas, i think, a poem asking if the gods existed before or after creation, and realizing that creation or the beginning of existence is something we will never understand. if it has a beginning.

but yeah this isn't channel 0 and i probably sound like an idiot so i'll leave.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
because long before people wasted their lives inside in the A/C on a computer, they lived outside and slept on the dirt and looked up at the sky for entertainment.

also, no light pollution meant that the stars an everything appeared clearer in the sky. so the first humans naturally thought the sky was where everything came from. they studied it. immensely. their whole lives eventually revolved around the sky.

that's how.

you could also argue from the perspective that Adam an Eve were perfect so if you take something pure and breed it along the way it gets less and less perfect as it goes. So even though they were ancient people their body and minds were more sophisticated than ours.Weigh out their design lasting thousands of years and yet our greedy lives these days have a hard time making something that will last 5 years.

Youre ignorant to think the past is stupid and the future is smart. The past is full of the innovators that MAKE the future what it is.

you could also argue from the perspective that Adam an Eve

*****just lost my attention at this juncture but im still going to try to take you seriously i swear*****

were perfect so if you take something pure and breed it along the way it gets less and less perfect as it goes. So even though they were ancient people their body and minds were more sophisticated than ours.Weigh out their design lasting thousands of years and yet our greedy lives these days have a hard time making something that will last 5 years.

Youre ignorant to think the past is stupid and the future is smart. The past is full of the innovators that MAKE the future what it is.

you know nothing of how breeding or cell division works... do you..

THE REASON WE CAINT FUCK OUR COUZINS AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS... YA WITH ME SO FAR?? THE REASON IS BECAUSE YOU WILL WATER DOWN THE GENE POOL. AND LOOK LIKE MIDDLE AMERICA. DO YOU WANT THAT?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ARGUING, caps lock off....

but here's the news captain, you worship the sun.

past present future, PEOPLE are stupid. a person is logical intelligent moral and decent. get one or more together, and you get this weird power struggle.

the fact is our genius ancestors were murdered and ancient texts burned... by a gang of idiots probably.

but the stories you know were patch-worked together by the leaders and mind-shapers of the world past, the present, and will continue into the future. the bible in it's current form is adulterated and therefore irrelevant as anything more than a guidebook you can pick an choose from on how to live a good life. and people do. so if you wanna play their game it's there for you. oh, bring money, they like money. doesn't matter what church, you can make your own if you want. Just decide which parts of the texts you will acknowledge, and make some up if ya like, all that matters is you get peoples attention away from questioning the meaning of life and existence, and coddle them till their deathbed.

or so i think.

• 2 weeks later...
After much searching, I am on the fence about a God, if He is real, why are all those bible packing religious people act the way they do, I was once a bible packer :scrambled: and I saw that there is alot of control involved from other humans. that was a dealbreaker for me.

You have to understand the difference between relationship and religion. It is a big difference, and once you do, you are in a pretty obvious war.

There is a part of the brain specifically designed for hope/faith.

Word is out that the gate is open and one has already began his ride.

Whatever, get clever, but decide now the side of the fence you are on. I think the warning bells are going off right now. I think the government and various institutions have to know a lot more than they are telling. I also think that we as people have purposely been led astray.

• 3 months later...

one time i tried too sell my soul too satan, see i figured there was no way that satan wouldn't take a billion dollar one year contract, one soul in one year for one billion dollars. he never came and i got let down.

too a 15 year old me this was all i ever needed too know about reality. the reality that if either god or the devil happen too exist, they still ain't sharing nothing good.

hustle hard, you get back what you put into this life. cause right or wrong its all over in the end!