The best reasons to believe that there is a God

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Office of Heaven

Hello. You have reached the office of heaven if you know the party you'd like to reach press 1 now. If you're looking for hell press 2 now. Para ayuda en español presione 2 ahora.

You selected the office of heaven. If this is correct press 1 now. If not press 2 now.

If you would like to speak to God press 1. Jesus 2. Allah please hang up and dial again, and select option 2.

You selected God. If this is correct press 1 now. If not press 2 now.

You have reached God. Please refer to the manual left to you by the ancients for any questions or concerns. Thank you for your call and have a nice day. Goodbye.

• 3 weeks later...

Hahaha an entire thread about the idiocy of religious nuts versus their atheist counterparts.

I dont believe in a god or an afterlife, that probably makes me an atheist but i dont like that title at all. There has never been any proof of a god and i think that alone says enough about the entire concept =7

I do however, have my own opinions on matters like karma for instance. Though those are based more on social human behavior then anything else. Certainly not intelligent guidance of some kind. Same with the perception of the afterlife. People seeing white lights and summaries of their lives when theyre dying. Its all in the mind...

As much as i like to believe in an afterlife i cant get myself to be that gullible. If there was an afterlife and it was linked with our reality we wouldve noticed certain glitches in the system, something that would make us aware of its existence.

No, as far as im concerned there is no afterlife or godly deity. Experiences with acid, psilocybin and mescaline have learned me a great great deal about how the mind can function under different circumstances. Im not advocating drugs, but they provided my brain with a clarity and sense of inner knowledge that i came to love and fear, no matter how weird that may sound... I do believe your mind is free, but when you die it dies together with its natural vessel. Its just that the capacity of our brain wont be uncovered in our lifetime or that of your kids.

We know so little of the world around us. Perhaps one day there will be proof of a natural energy that interlinks all living and dead matter throughout our reality, but until that day we have no reason to assume anything similar to a god exists. Especially not the Big Brother god modern religion depicts. I AM WATCHIN YOU MAKE STOOOOLLLL!

A little bit off topic here, but there are certain myths/rumors that are difficult to appreciate for what they are due to the internet as a way of communication. If you have ever done Salvia Divinorum you experience a trip that cannot be compared to any other natural drug. Not to my knowledge at least, though Datura would be similar but i havent and wont try that. But there are many reports of people meeting a Green alien like man. And these are not just local reports but experienced trips from people all over the globe and they all describe this same green man. I never met this dude but reading into it (i just scroogled it again to feed my curiosity) he seems to appear in old witchcraft and old natural religions as well. Certainly makes you think =7

well im sure i can bore you all even more

but im le tired

Oh by the way, ive read about a dutch scientific study that tests the possibility of telepathy. Loosely based on the phenomenon of shared hallucinations. Ill find and read it, if its interesting ill copypasta it here.

Since god is a retarded subject anyway, i might as well hijack the entire thread and change it into some spiritual hippie crap sinkhole =7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was drunk and really pissed off, dont even remember why I said that

As far as god goes, no one knows.

I tend to believe life is all choices, every move dictates your place in life, your future and what will become your past.

I use to believe in God and Jesus and all that, but my prays were never answered and I never felt bad about all the horrible/sinful things I did and have done.

Its as simple as I pray and hope and nothing happens, then as soon as I get off my ass and go after something I make it work. Thats not god or any external force, thats me choosing to get shit done.

As far as creation, afterlife and all that shit I think its just human nature to never want it to be ''The End'' as we are beings of survival and thus the idea of fading to black scares us all, well unless your life blows.

I dont know anymore than anyone else does, if anything and there is an afterlife im ganna be doing like a ba-jillion years in purgatory so fuck it anyway.

What about spirits, forces, good and evil, superstitions, luck, wedgie board type of shit?

I personally thing our mind by design is made to trick us. So we are always on alert

to danger. However, native shaman in rural areas are very advanced in exploring the mind and whats

around them and they are very superstitious. Im kind off on the fence.