if you wanted to break up with your girlfriend...

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surprise butt sex.

thinking back, I did that with the last chick I dumped. the night before telling her to kick rocks.

after she goes "Wow, I never done THAT before.."

think she liked it...

I think what you did was probably just normal butt sex if she was into it.

I accidentally pulled a surprise butt sex on my ex back in the day.

I was in the middle of ramming the fuck out of her and it slipped out and I went to quickly shove it back in without skipping a beat,

and it went in her ass.

She screamed in horror while pushing me off her and ran crying to the bathroom while cursing me out and calling me all kinds of asshole.

I was in the middle of ramming the fuck out of her and it slipped out and I went to quickly shove it back in without skipping a beat,

and it went in her ass.

She screamed in horror while pushing me off her and ran crying to the bathroom while cursing me out and calling me all kinds of asshole.

it happens to the best of us...

and it went in her ass.

this happened to me when i was 19.

and ruined buttsecks for me forever.

:mad:

you don't need no lube if your juices floweth freely.

and no, not that dao, but rather, a different drunken asshole.

Well one girl I did it to had her period and was thus plugged up on that end, but the other was quite juicy at the time and it still wasn't happening even a little bit without lube.

Might hafta do with the fact that she was like 100 pounds, with a very small booty hole ha

haHA i aint the only one, i keep hearing and reading about this new moon and all this bullshit. just saw a commercial earlier, i guess its a show.

You know, it's alright to admit that you at least know of Twilight's existence. Pretending you don't just makes you look like you're trying to pretend that you don't own all the books and have the dude's poster on your wall.

and it went in her ass.

Been there.