Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sausage party

if you wanted to break up with your girlfriend...

The gift of a nice clean break up with no going back.

Right after the gift of savage, no holds barred, never going to taste that pussy again sex.

The gift of a nice clean break up with no going back.

Right after the gift of savage, no holds barred, never going to taste that pussy again sex.

Exactly what I done last weekend. Feels good.

get that irony tho son

oh, you're making some sort of twilight reference? yeah, i wouldn't get that cos i'm not a faggot

• Like 1

I wouldn't give her shit.

As it is all I give them is hard dick and bubblegum. I think those are very endearing gifts.

• Like 1

^LOL...the best gift is silence like lord said...especially if you've been wronged (ie cheated on, shit on, or generally treated like a sub-human by your respective partner). A rock don't talk, and bitches get all weepy and apologetic when left in the dust after thinking THEY were the shit, knowing full well they couldn't compare to you in many ways, hence the uppity bullshit they tend to push...This will give you time to think, and her all the time to hate herself...THEN the savage sex, followed by telling her to lose your number...classic.

the push up panty thong is a lie!!! i'd be mad disappointed if i ever saw that in person.

That would disappoint you?

I'd thoroughly enjoy it.

your taller, slightly hunkier and probabaly better endowed friend's phone number

being honest it's what she probably wants from you.

go on son!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now