four loko is racist

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does america have this shit?

l8545517630_2165.jpg

we came up on this shit at a young age. they fuck you up, as you go to pass out you get an energy buzz and you feel like robbing a gas station.

i'm confident i could smash 2 of those 4lokos and be alright, mail me some and i'll film it or document it in a thread. hilarity will ensue

So I was at a house party with a lot of tight pants and fixed gears last night, and I saw a lot of four loko being drunk

the cops came back when we were drinking real beer in a parking lot across the street, spotlighted us, said "I got all of you on public intox... So you have five minutes to get out of here"

I think he granted us leniency because our pants were a regular cut and we were drinking real beer and not something in a purple camo can.

I dunno. I see it as crappy alcohol is usually found primarily in crappy run down quickie marts and not usually so accessible in the town centers Ingles. Not saying that other races this is marketed towards only inhabit those parts of the town. If you were to make a percentage of it all then Im pretty sure in my area that company is pretty on point. I also think it has to do with the vagrant like drunks that also inhabit these areas. Its not really easy for a drunken bum to live happily in the nicest parts of the city. Either way I drink Natty and yet I wont touch any of this fruity nasty stuff...not even sparks.

If anything I think its marketed to be cool for the preppy white highschool/college kids that just want to get drunk 24/7. Dude BROS!!

I for one prefer a nice double shot of espresso and a Jameson with a soda back if I am going to consume caffeine and alcohol at the same time.

Perhaps a Irish coffee in the winter months.

For a good, old fashioned, cheap, street style drunk I will stick with Big Bear malt liquor thank you very much.

still the hundred redbulls. :lol: i could see ayebee shaking all the time from the huge loads of caffine.

Yeah I never used to get jittery or anything, but I was always having really bad mood swings when I would come down. I pretty much didn't sleep, would just drink those and work. Then I mixed em with caffeine pills one day and thought I was dying, felt like my heart was about to explode

Now I don't drink them to stay awake, just to mix with my vodka. Since they put maybe a half a can into each drink I'd say I'm still drinking between 12-20 a week maybe

Nowadays if I wanna stay awake I'll just blow some lines haha

I drank keystone light last night just because I was suprised to even see it at a gas station this far south. It was 1$ cheaper than PBR for a 12pack and a million times better tasting

You're trippin.

Keystone is the absolute worst tasting regular beer I know of.

Not sayin PBR is good, but it's nowhere near as bad as Keystone.