four loko is racist

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keystone is an anomaly cheap beer here, i can't drink PBR anymore... It Burns holes into my stomach. I normally drink colt 45 pretty exclusively when I'm not at the bar.

I pick colt 45 over most other beers out there, a lot of better beers_... fuck I would drink colt over corona!!!!

I can say keystone light is killing a lot of other cheap beers

Didnt dash snow get liver failure at 23? Looks like AB's headed down the same path.

:(

And yeah, Coors is good too. When I'm out at the bar I usually drink Corona, but if I'm splitting a pitcher with someone we almost always go the Coors/Miller Lite route

One bar I go to has Natty Ice on tap for $5 a pitcher, so I drink that alot too haha

Yeah I never used to get jittery or anything, but I was always having really bad mood swings when I would come down. I pretty much didn't sleep, would just drink those and work. Then I mixed em with caffeine pills one day and thought I was dying, felt like my heart was about to explode

Now I don't drink them to stay awake, just to mix with my vodka. Since they put maybe a half a can into each drink I'd say I'm still drinking between 12-20 a week maybe

Nowadays if I wanna stay awake I'll just blow some lines haha

Your heart must hate you. :biglaugh:

i seen a bunch of 12oontzers drink this shit...they are all white though.

but it is known that alcohol and liquor stores are a long time tool of oppression, same thing with drugs and guns.

they want the people to kill themselves and each other, unfortunately most of the retards out there do it like it's going out of style.

cosign that its fucked up, but im not surprised.

although it definately is marketed to blacks, from what ive seen, the only people that drink it are kids 12-17. its the only booze they can handle or something. everytime i see a young ass kid drinking, its this shit!

ftpud.jpg

funniest shit ever.

totally almost fucked the girl to the far left tonight. i hate loko, messes with you too much.

• 1 month later...

The regular grape shit I was buyin' a couple a week before crackin' the brewws, it was alright.

Bought that loko shit, an alcoholic who hasn't thrown up in years, and just one of these with nothing else after made me throw up.

It usually takes me 25 beers in a 5 hour period to throw up...maybe.

1 of these...it's something wrong in there. Liquid meth or some shit they put up in this drink. It couldn't have been bad food before hand, but I doubt it.

Just steer clear from this bullshit.