four loko is racist

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a 4Loko in real life, only on 12oz

Anyways, I don't understand how everyone on here is like "that shit makers me spaz out blah blah blah"

I drink 3 or 4 Redbull and vodkas every single night, and mix it with a few grams of coke on alot of nights, and I'm perfectly fine. You guys need to toughen up your systems or something haha

I've never seen a 4Loko in real life, only on 12oz

Anyways, I don't understand how everyone on here is like "that shit makers me spaz out blah blah blah"

I drink 3 or 4 Redbull and vodkas every single night, and mix it with a few grams of coke on alot of nights, and I'm perfectly fine. You guys need to toughen up your systems or something haha

If you want to get an idea of what Four Loko does to you, get a 40 of High Gravity or Camo and a Monster then slam both of them as fast as you can. That might come close, but there's nothing like the secret additive in Four Loko that completely ruins your coordination. I've seen seasoned boozers get tits up roaring drunk off two or three cans, yelling nonsense, laying on the ground, peeing their pants and doing the full bug.

Vodka and Red Bull is a nice mellow drunk if you pace yourself. Otherwise, it's a one way ticket to Blackout City.

I've been drinking a lot less lately. I had two pints of IPA last night and caught a decent buzz....that hasn't happened in years.

I would seriously fuck with this shit

Worst hangover ever...

I was working a graveyard shift and decided to have a party after work. The fridge was full of 40oz evil eye, and a bottle of tequila in the freezer for my ex-boss to make margaritas cause thats all she would drink. I met my girlfriend that morning.

Never seen this stuff,but from this description:

If you want to get an idea of what Four Loko does to you, get a 40 of High Gravity or Camo and a Monster then slam both of them as fast as you can. That might come close, but there's nothing like the secret additive in Four Loko that completely ruins your coordination. I've seen seasoned boozers get tits up roaring drunk off two or three cans, yelling nonsense, laying on the ground, peeing their pants and doing the full bug.

I think Id like to try it.