four loko is racist

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i seen my boy drink one of these in about 45 seconds and he blacked out and went to his class. the teacher after class pulled him aside and said that he was gonna have to report him for his language, and attitude. i asked him how bad he was cussing, and he said he doesnt really remember anything, he just remembers going to the cvs next door and picking up a 4 pack of busch pounders on break lol. good times.

one is just enough for me. 2 would probably give me the diabeetus and make me shit myself.

yea i puked off 1 and a half. just too much sugar it doesnt sit too good with me. and for people who never had one, if you ever have had a JOOSE before, its kinda like that just twice the power and kick.

" i love it.....errry body love it. "

I can't drink Joose. It lacks the Spazahol™ that Four Loko contains and seems to just make me surly till I black out.

And I just realized everyone is all about the watermelon...I'm partial to the fruit punch, it's not bad when it's cold and carbonated. Problem is, you have to drink it pretty fast before it goes ass on you. Watermelon tears my stomach up and makes me poop green the next day.

I remember when people were shocked to see how much Sparks I drank when I was kicking drugs...they said it was really bad for me. Little did they know that there was something even more crucial waiting in the wings.

I stopped and thought about it last night, and I wonder if I should slow down the drinking.

On an average night I have 3 or 4 Redbull and vodkas, a couple of mixed shots, 3 or 4 shots of tequila, and a couple of beers. I do this pretty much 7 days a week (with the rare night off like tonight), and have been for quite some time. And like I said, that's a normal night, nevermind a real drunk night

I'm young and already worrying I might be really, really fucking up my liver. But goddamn, alcohol is such a beautiful thing

I try to do that sometimes, but it's hard when wandering around the bar

The spot I got to on Sundays is good for that though, cuz I sit at the bar and relax. Soon as I walk in the chick brings me a Redbull and Belve, and a glass of water

Edit: To Shai.

And no matter what anyone says, I can't even fathom anything that low in alcohol content getting me close to drunk. Buzzed after a few, MAYBE

I'm not even trying to be the cool guy who can drink alot, I'm just saying that no matter how you slice it 12% is still only 12%. Two of those (at 24 oz) would be roughly what, 8 beers? (Excuse me if my math is off, very tired)

I drank 8 beers the other day while I watched A Very Sunny Christmas and then played Wii tennis. I was a tad bit buzzed, if that.

Two Four Lokos= eight beers and a couple Monsters.

If you can find the Fruit Punch (red can) go with that and drink them quick. Actually, I'd recommend getting three and drinking two to start with and taking it easy on the third one if the first two don't have you pervin' and swervin'.

Oh, and before you pass out drink a lot of water, the shit dehydrates you like a bastard.

Two Four Lokos= eight beers and a couple Monsters.

Yeah, this I can handle no problem.

It's honestly not even a fair competition due to my massive experience in the field of Redbull and vodka. I've literally drank thousands upon thousands of them in the last 4 or 5 years, my body is finely tuned to process the combination haha