Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oaker

2012 !!!

no but it looked like the worst movie ever made and the fact that you just called it a mind fuck ensures that i will never return to this thread.

• Like 1

LOL I fucken wish the world would end in 2012. That would be so rad.

Just thinking about it gives me inspiration to masterbate.

• Like 1

Imagine the fucking tragedy if the "world ended" in 2012. All the stones and pebbles would be so fucking sad about us humans being gone. I bet there would be a hundred year mourning season amongst trees and deserts. All the people who died would be "Oh bugger I'm dead! I wish I wasn't!"

Sun and planets would offer their condolences by continuing to gyrate in space! Sony Entertainment would be like "WE TOLD YOU FUCKERS"

its so stupid, they make out 2012 like its when everything starts breaking.. i doubt it.. its probably just the end of this "sun".. maybe a new one will arise, and if that one sucks, it will burn out and a better one will cum

its so stupid, they make out 2012 like its when everything starts breaking.. i doubt it.. its probably just the end of this "sun".. maybe a new one will arise, and if that one sucks, it will burn out and a better one will cum

LOLWUT

UNEDUCATED PEOPLE

i got to say 2012 is bs and that movie about the end of the world is a very over-used concept, but basically what im trtying to say is...SUCK IT 2012 BELIEVERS!!!

JOINERS.

those who believe anything about 2012 are JOINERS.

check out Penn & Tellers's Bullshit episode on 2012, its fuckin hilarious. Its on youtube.

Neck beads will ruin the world

JOINERS.

those who believe anything about 2012 are JOINERS.

check out Penn & Tellers's Bullshit episode on 2012, its fuckin hilarious. Its on youtube.

I just did after your post... and the first dude they interviewed was wearing a hawaiian shirt under a blazer. I think that discredits any research he did.

oh noez!!!!!!

2012!!!!!!!!!!

23t2yqq.jpg

I saw the movie *Spoiler* The whole movie they get lucky with literally everything they do and barely escape tragedy, theres maybe two parts something bad actually happens to them. end

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now