SHOULD I MURK THIS FOOL - he stink palmed me, now i'm sick

nsmbfan

Should I kill this fool right now?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This fuck head I work with came over and shook my hand all "buddy buddy" like yesterday. I guess I was off my guard and didn't catch onto his trickery.

THE MOTHERFUCKER WIPED HIS BALLS AND ASS WITH HIS HAND BEFORE SHAKING MY HAND!

I was eating leftover halloween candy at that same time. I got him back doing the same thing, but wiped my fingers under his nose "hitler" style. He is perfectly healthy, but....

TODAY I WAKE UP AND PISS OUT OF MY ASS AND I CAN'T KEEP FOOD DOWN. AND I HAVE THIS RAGING HEADACHE AND SORE THROAT.

Should I just fucking kill this fool right now? This deserves way worse than an ass beating. I want to make this dumb fuck drink hemlock, or give him hepatitus or some shit.

How should I get my revenge? discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you got pwned

^^ 1st let me restate the obvious, lololol!! That's fucked up & you should have punched him in the face right away.

Since you're plotting revenge though here's one I've thought of for a bit- poison ivy/oak/sumac. Hopefully you have woods near you. Go bag up some of that shit while wearing gloves. Probably you have to do it the day before work or else get the rusty colored vines. Then when he's not around, rub that shit all through his jacket, or over the receiver on his phone, etc., etc. Remove leaves. Sit back & enjoy the show.

If you don't like that, the other idea that comes to mind right away is to get to work before him and wipe some doodoo on the ear and/or mouth piece of his phone. Not a ton so he smells it right away, but just the right amount. Ring his phone as he comes through the door and watch him put that shit right up in his ear/mouth. Most people aren't checking their receiver/mouthpiece, especially if there phone is ringing as they're coming in. Works well w/ vaseline or lotion for a regular office prank too.

Have fun. Ideas copyright pending.

My boy Mike was painting a simple one time and I came up behind him and rubbed my hand all over his face, after wiping my sweaty balls on it. He freaked the fuck out and rubbed dirt into his face, which he thought would somehow make it better

Me and HATER laughed for a good 10 minutes straight, I couldn't breathe it was so bad

i was going with the visine in the morning coffee, to make him shit himself uncontrollably, but then someone told me that would possibly kill him. dude weighs 300lbs and has blood pressure problems, i don't give a fuck though he can die sitting on the toilet like Elvis.

if I get the pamela anderson tommy lee disease, there's a whole list of motherfuckers that better watch out. and fuck big brother, i'll just go to mexico. God's blind spot.

Where the fuck do you work that this would be an acceptable action for someone to take?

I can't comprehend how you could let something so vile pop off.

I would have fucking shattered my hands bludgeoning him. And then grabbed the nearest phone and started smashing him with that until he needed a closed casket.