anyone know a quick way to turn $10 into $60? asap?

twinky the kid

Take the 10 rip it in half, go to a bank and give them one half and ask for a new one. If it has tge serial number and its readable they'll take it.

Repeat with other half, now you have 20 bucks in two 10s. Change for a 20, rip, exchange, repeat, rinse, lather, repeat.

Dont exchange the 2 half's at the same bank and do it in a short period of time, so the system doesnt realize they already had the same half from you

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and for a serious answer back in middle school i used to make some pretty shitty but passable fake $10 bills with a color copier and some presentation paper from kinkos. the key is to make 5$ or 10$ because they are the least suspicious. make a couple, crumble em up or whatever so they look and feel as legit as possible. hit all the slipping corner stores, ice cream men, taco trucks, coffee carts, hotdog stands, and whatnot. buy something for a dollar or 2 while jazzing them up with some small talk and your walking away with 8 or 9 real U.S dollars in no time.

and there you have it.

yeah pretty much.

if you're that bummed give him $50 and save the american working class, one liquor store at a time.

ok

nah im not bummed

going off what ive heard and seen im sure he got plenty of fashionable clothes he could sell to one of them hip recycled clothing stores

If it is a legit company you owe money to just ring them and explain you only have $10 to your name, ask to make a gesture of goodwill payment to buy yourself some more time to get the full amount of money that you owe them - most companies if they are legit will accept this as they are well aware people are in a shit financial situation these days.

if not then take something to a pawn brokrs and get a cash advance on it.

or go into a bit store, pour some water on the floor, get rid of the bottle you used, then slip fall on the water, scream in agony and when a member of staff comes to help you, say you can't feel your feet and say your gonna sue them for not having any wet floor warning signals, but say you will accept a one off payment from them then and there to not sue them

• Like 1

When I was in college, I used to stand outside the L stations in Chicago and play the role of a student who needed train fare to get home.

I'd usually hustle $10-20 in about a half hour. Everybody was more than helpful to a clean cut looking white kid with a backpack full of books.

White kid = 1

Crack head = 0

go buy a few dozen eggs and a drop cloth, put the drop cloth on a busy sidewalk,

sell eggs to people to throw at you for a dollar each.

12 eggs cost a dollar, so they yield 11 profit per carton, six cartons=66 dollars.

mad easy

so good. i would so easily pay to do this. and it wouldnt get old. i would easily pay 365 dollars to do this every morning on my way to work

if someone was dumb enough to just not flip/use the paint themselves, id pay them $50 for a topped shopping cart or two full of tremclads

i really want to find someone this dumb i can exploit irl, like a fucking bum with nothing to lose or something

they are called junkies in australia. and they work wonders. are there not stupid crackhead writers in the states that know how to steal good shit but need money so they sell it cheap?