What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

7 hours ago, ndv said:

Perhaps you upgraded to a new stage in membership.   A MOD is probably gonna have to look into this for you.

Yeah idk what I did tbh after the post in the pies thread it doesn't say add attachments or anything below the comment box, just "other media" Then it says "insert existing attachment" and it pulls up all the pics or vids I've ever posted.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

My baaaad 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 8/2/2024 at 9:06 AM, Tails0nE said:

Day 2 working lollapalooza reppin teh oontz 

If we didn't have to wear all black as the uniform I absolutely would've rocked my 12oz tees

20240802_094921.thumb.jpg.028c8be7f50b0a6d519e10de228909bc.jpg

see through bag to see your two knifes

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Yeah idk what I did tbh after the post in the pies thread it doesn't say add attachments or anything below the comment box, just "other media" Then it says "insert existing attachment" and it pulls up all the pics or vids I've ever posted.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

My baaaad 🤷🏽‍♂️

I think you probably have run out of storage space. @misteravenis that what’s going on?

Homie trying to lace us up with Lollapozooza shenanigans. Could be pretty coool.

• Truth 1

5 minutes ago, LUGR said:

see through bag to see your two knifes

Ironically enough they told us to bring wine keys, which is weird because all of the wines are twist caps..? I even asked my homegirl like "hey security isn't gonna trip about the wine keys because of the blade on it?" Apparently not they just look at it and let me go right on by 🤷🏽‍♂️

And oooooohh is that what that means..? Cause it pulls up hella pics and videos from like fuckin forever ago and when I click on a pic it gives me the option to clear section or repost.. if I clear it does that mean that picture or video gets deleted permanently from whatever thread I posted it on? Cause some of them are hella old like covid type old ass pics..

• Like 2

Ironically enough they told us to bring wine keys, which is weird because all of the wines are twist caps..? I even asked my homegirl like "hey security isn't gonna trip about the wine keys because of the blade on it?" Apparently not they just look at it and let me go right on by 🤷🏽‍♂️

And oooooohh is that what that means..? Cause it pulls up hella pics and videos from like fuckin forever ago and when I click on a pic it gives me the option to clear section or repost.. if I clear it does that mean that picture or video gets deleted permanently from whatever thread I posted it on? Cause some of them are hella old like covid type old ass pics..

Yeah, that is my understanding of it. Limited storage for your user level. Don’t delete anything…..I may want to watch that glizzy cocktail video you made in a couple years or some shit.

I vouch for you though, and support you for a storage upgrade. Big boss man gotta make that call though.

• Like 1

Seems like all user names are white now though…? Maybe you ate up a bunch of you storage with those ill ass videos compared to somebody like @ndvwho pretty much just posts selfies and shit. Maybe I’m tripping. At this time can’t be sure.

I believe it’s part of the new upgrades and future plans that will get rolled out sometime  soon?

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yeah, that is my understanding of it. Limited storage for your user level. Don’t delete anything…..I may want to watch that glizzy cocktail video you made in a couple years or some shit.

I vouch for you though, and support you for a storage upgrade. Big boss man gotta make that call though.

Ahhhhhh ok well that makes sense then.. cause yeah I seen pics of shit I posted from around the time of my sons 7th birthday and shit I bought during covid.. definitely not deleting the glizzy cocktail video since that's one of the newer-ish things I've posted.. that's like a staple now in the general discussion thread I feel like..

But yeah whatevers clever really I can get rid of some of the super old shit.. mainly was gonna post the fuckin obnoxious sea of people I had to walk through to my car as well as shorty I linked with yesterday.. got to see deftones today also I got some videos of their set that was awesome.. they did passenger and I love chino and all but he could NOT hit the notes in that hook like Maynard James Keenan can lol still a sick set tho..

11 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Seems like all user names are white now though…? Maybe you ate up a bunch of you storage with those ill ass videos compared to somebody like @ndvwho pretty much just posts selfies and shit. Maybe I’m tripping. At this time can’t be sure.

I believe it’s part of the new upgrades and future plans that will get rolled out sometime  soon?

Also yeah some people's names are red like yours, mine and ndv's and others are white.. meh 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ahhhhhh ok well that makes sense then.. cause yeah I seen pics of shit I posted from around the time of my sons 7th birthday and shit I bought during covid.. definitely not deleting the glizzy cocktail video since that's one of the newer-ish things I've posted.. that's like a staple now in the general discussion thread I feel like..

But yeah whatevers clever really I can get rid of some of the super old shit.. mainly was gonna post the fuckin obnoxious sea of people I had to walk through to my car as well as shorty I linked with yesterday.. got to see deftones today also I got some videos of their set that was awesome.. they did passenger and I love chino and all but he could NOT hit the notes in that hook like Maynard James Keenan can lol still a sick set tho..

glizzy juice is historic

to me, if people have to go back in “purge” their post history of media, we will end up with a bunch of missing pictures like we have in threads from back in the day that were hosted on 3rd party servers….which IMO kind of sucks when you go back through old threads. But, maybe nobody is really digging through old threads very often….?

• Like 1

@ndv yeah a while ago I was like man what dumb shit did I post as a kid and yeah all the pics and stuff were gone but then again those posts were from like fuckin forever ago..

@LUGRyeah glizzy juice ain't going nowhere.. but I'm sure some of the stuff I posted right in the cusp of covid probably won't be missed much and should be gone to give room for some new shenanigans.. especially if I do consider doing a glizzy juice 2.0

@ndv yeah a while ago I was like man what dumb shit did I post as a kid and yeah all the pics and stuff were gone but then again those posts were from like fuckin forever ago..

I know what you mean.   I go back on threads time from time and read some of my posts, amd ask myself, "what in the idiot was I talking about".

• Like 1

Laughing at how badly this guy from an agency has us sussed.

My boss has asked me to run some slightly backhanded plays on his campaign and he's just responded to an email that tells he KNOWS.

I'm fucking schnitzeled on this campaign.

short time frame, the least populated part of the least populated state of one of the least populated countries on earth.

of course it was never going to work.

fuckin salespeople - often you can bluff but just once in a while you simply cannot.
and so many salespeople just never get it.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

13 hours ago, ndv said:

I know what you mean.   I go back on threads time from time and read some of my posts, amd ask myself, "what in the idiot was I talking about".

last week was a trip

i know exactly how you feel bradda 

Woke up to a text from the girl I was talking to.. my homie, her cousin, who was hooking us up apparently started feeling uncomfortable and some type of way about us talking.. and since both her and his side of the family has recently reconnected after years of not talking she wants to respect him and not ruin any newly found family relationships so she "can't talk to me no more"...

Certified ho ass nigga award goes to... 😒 meh least I get to save money now though instead of spending it 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Truth 3

7 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Just watched men’s steeplechase. One dude tripped and got knocked out….ouch.

I had to look up the sport.  Seems kind of stupid to me, considering the their probability of getting hurt for a nonsense sport.

then I found this article and the quoted segment confirmed my thought exactly.  

It is distance running meets pile-ups in car accidents meets Wipeout: “You have to be some sort of stupid to try and do this thing at all.”

• LOL! 2

@ndvI'm more so salty at the homie cause he was the one who kept insisting that I talk to her I wasn't even on nun in the first place.. I get her point of view on not ruining newly found family relationships that I understand so i was trying to be as respectful as possible since, number one, that's the homie and I care about him to not be on no scumbag shit with his cousin, and number two we genuinely had a positive connection between us..

but now it's like damn bro what other bullshit are you probably talking about me now after all that you know.. shits wack but whatever.. after working 10 days straight I'm totally cool with disassociating the whole weekend rather than spending bread and putting on the charm..

But damnit man lol 🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

@LUGR also yeah I've seen that shit before.. don't understand it at all but not opposed to watching people eat shit..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Woke up to a text from the girl I was talking to.. my homie, her cousin, who was hooking us up apparently started feeling uncomfortable and some type of way about us talking.. and since both her and his side of the family has recently reconnected after years of not talking she wants to respect him and not ruin any newly found family relationships so she "can't talk to me no more"...

Certified ho ass nigga award goes to... 😒 meh least I get to save money now though instead of spending it 🤷🏽‍♂️

Is your homie trying to smash his own cousin?

• LOL! 2

4 minutes ago, LUGR said:

6 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Hold on let me check...

...he said, he would call me back.  He's with his cousin right now. 

• LOL! 2

25 minutes ago, LUGR said:

He's just a sensitive lil sad boi hater but probably who knows.. its like just don't try and insist on putting me on then get salty when I follow through nerd 

• Truth 2

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Been dicking off and scratching my balls, forgot I had paint all over my fingers that's now come off on the sack, guess it's time to go shower again. 🙄

097316C1-FAB6-4979-AB19-C071BF94316F.gif

• LOL! 3