Shyne... Released From Prison.

Guest JohnLester#31

Guest JohnLester#31

TODAY! After 10 year long bid. Damn.

http://hiphopwired.com/11754/rappers-rally-for-shyne’s-release-today/

Shyne.jpg

Shit, I wonder what's on Diddy's mind today.

shyne.jpg

SO what exactly does this mean for the rapper, who missed a full decade of not being apart of Hip Hop? Shit, who know.

I'm interested in who he plans on signing with, or what his lyrics are now gonna be about. Not really a big fan of his work though. Then again he didn't have much time to show the world what he's about as an artist, considering both of albums were released prior to being locked up.

Thoughts??

And since most are fond of not giving a fuck about new threads that don't pertain to their interests, heres some ass of course.

1298151726.jpg

big-ass-1ff.jpg

hellaass6ut5pz.jpg

1205215252677.jpg

11.jpg

Not satisfied, pshh, I recylced from here anyway.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ShynePo FREE AT LAST PEOPLE FREE AT LAST MOSES MICHAEL LEVIY IS HOME!!! HAPPY SUKKOT!!! I DONT QUITE GET THIS TWOOTER THING BUT IM ABOUT TO CHECK MY EMAILS

ShynePo @aol I’VE GOT MAIL! GIMME MY EMAIL MY USER NAME IS BADBOY1 AND MY PASSWORD IS PASSWORD

ShynePo @AOL HELLO? CLICKETY CLACK BADBOY1 PASSWORD

@ShynePo *picks phone up off modem, peers into it*

ShynePo FUCK MAN THEY TOLD ME UPSTATE THINGS DONE CHANGED BUT I DO NOT GET THIS AT ALL

iamdiddy @ShynePo Shyne baby! You’re back! Sorry I couldn’t be there to pick you up this morning, but I was too busy uStreaming myself trying to close my mouth all the way! Let’s go!

ShynePo @iamdiddy USTREAMING YEAH YEAH WE HAD TO DO THAT EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS IN THE BING, CONTRABAND AND ALL THAT. LET’S GO WHERE, THOUGH? I HOPE IT’S THE STUDIO, BECAUSE I GOTTA LACE ALL THOSE TRACKS FOR THE BAD BOY SUPERGROUP ALBUM I’M DOING WITH CAIN AND MARK CURRY!

iamdiddy @ShynePo …ah, man, we gotta talk. Don’t worry, I put together a new video explaining everything! Peep it on YouTube!

iamdiddy *Sets up tripod, consults Stephon Marbury’s Guide to Overexposing Your Crazy*

ShynePo @iamdiddy YOUTUBE IS THAT LIKE HOTBOT PUFF?

iamdiddy @ShynePo Hotbot? Puff? Hahahaha who is you ni**a, Rip Van Wrinkled? Thanks for shootin’ up that chick’s nose and all, but I’m DIDDY! I ran a marathon! I replaced all my regular teeth with baby shark teeth! I wear a tuxedo to bed! I’M CIROC OBAMA!

ShynePo WTF IS A CROCKOBAMA THAT SHIT SOUND LIKE A SOUTHERN-ASS ALLIGATOR MAN THIS IS TERRIBLE I’M GONNA ASK JEEVES WHAT TO DO

ShynePo @AskJeeves HEY JEEVES I CAN’T FIGURE ANY OF THIS SHIT OUT I DON’T KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH PEOPLE I EVEN BOUGHT BLACKBERRIES AT C-TOWN BUT ALL THEY DID WAS MAKE MY THUMBS PURPLE

BarringtonLevy @ShynePo U biddlywiddlywhoa? Let’s get this waddlyziddly doooooough!

ShynePo @BarringtonLevy SORRY FAM TIMES CHANGE I HEARD THEM LITTLE NI**AS B2K ARE THE ONES TO ROLL WITH SO I 2-WAYED CHRIS STOKES. WE’RE MEETING AT THE TELLY LATER! HE SAID HE HAD A GREAT DEAL FOR ME!

BarringtonLevy @ShynePo But he’s a kiddly diddly noooooo!

ShynePo @BarringtonLevy WHAT, SHOULD I NOT TAKE A LOOK AT THE PACKAGE HE’S OFFERING?

PausePolice @ShynePo Ayo, son, pause!

ShynePo @PausePolice FAST FORWARD! NO, REWIND! FUCK, I DUNNO, HOW DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME?

Tami760 @ShynePo whoa.. found a date @http://bit.ly/hBy70 (:

ShynePo @Tami760 BIT WHAT NOW? YA PARENTHESIS POINTING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION SON!

@iamdiddy Nah, man, that’s spam, you gotta ignore that. Twitter’s not for listening, it’s for talking! To people you don’t know! It’s about sanctimonious platitudes and juice fasts and self promotion! Save all that other shit for Tumblr and Facebook!

ShynePo FOR WHO AND WHAT?! GODDAMN I’M ABOUT TO START CRYING OVER HERE FUCK ALL THIS INTERNET SHIT LEMME JUST TURN ON THE RADIO

ShynePo HMMMMM

ShynePo WHAT IS A DRAKE?

ShynePo WHAT IS A KID CUDI??

ShynePo WHAT IS A JERKIN’???!?!?!?!

ShynePo *gives up, becomes a rabbi*

• Like 2