Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MekA_OnES?

Channel Zero Has Affected My Morality...Negatively.

The other day someone in my english class accidentally left behind their english textbook (a 40 dollar value) on one of the desks. I picked it up and put it in my backpack. Initially, I intended on giving it back the next day, however, seeing as I hadn't purchased my own english textbook yet, I decided to pocket that shit and save the 40 bucks.

I feel as if Channel Zero may be to blame because as I was thinking, "hmmm maybe I should give it back." I kept hearing in my own head voices from Channel Zero reminding me how this is a come-up and to stop being a pussy.

I duno, maybe I'm crazy. But on a side note, I just got the flat tire fixed on my bike, for guess how much? Yup 40 dollars. And guess what happened, yup, the tire just went flat again as soon as I got back to my dorm.

I also stole the bike, so I don't know how that factors into my karma :lol:

Discuss.

I know it's not uncommon for junkies to walk college campuses and pick up unattended text books they see laying around the quads, courtyards, libraries, etc... Then sell them back to the book store on campus or off campus. You can make hundreds easily just doing that.

Should have given it back.

40 bucks is 40 bucks, but that's cheap as shit as far as textbooks go.

You're a trifling nigger for stealing the bike.

This^

and $40, really?

Your flat tire is the least of your problems.

Forty mother fucking dollars!!!!!?

I know it's not uncommon for junkies to walk college campuses and pick up unattended text books they see laying around the quads, courtyards, libraries, etc... Then sell them back to the book store on campus or off campus. You can make hundreds easily just doing that.

Or you can SELL CRACK HARD in college town doggie.

If someone is trying to ride a bike to school and/or get an education and someone rips their shit off because they're a cheapskate opportunist, then they are trifling.

The other day someone in my english class accidentally left behind their english textbook (a 40 dollar value) on one of the desks. I picked it up and put it in my backpack. Initially, I intended on giving it back the next day, however, seeing as I hadn't purchased my own english textbook yet, I decided to pocket that shit and save the 40 bucks.

I feel as if Channel Zero may be to blame because as I was thinking, "hmmm maybe I should give it back." I kept hearing in my own head voices from Channel Zero reminding me how this is a come-up and to stop being a pussy.

I duno, maybe I'm crazy. But on a side note, I just got the flat tire fixed on my bike, for guess how much? Yup 40 dollars. And guess what happened, yup, the tire just went flat again as soon as I got back to my dorm.

I also stole the bike, so I don't know how that factors into my karma :lol:

Discuss.

So thats where my fuckin book went!

WTF

:lol: if this were true you all would be having a field day

Don't focus on the bike, I didn't exactly steal it in the traditional sense...it was another case of finders keepers and it wasn't from someone at my school.

cosign. a nigger once stole my bike.

Better believe I'd fucking smash a dude in the face for trying to steal my bike...

Oh and it came full circle... karma dude.

This Nigga changed his flat tire but left the same fucked up tube in his shit and paid $40.

Good thing you didn't run into me, you'd be typing with your broken nose right now (ever try to type with casts on your hands)?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now