Channel Zero Has Affected My Morality...Negatively.

MekA_OnES?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$40 for a bike flat? Seriously? That's what I pay to get a used tire put on my car

Also, I would have stolen both the book, and the bike. I used to always steal books (among many other things) out of lockers in highschool and then sell them to people who wanted an extra copy, or to the people who had "lost" theirs and needed to turn one in to take finals. I also stole many bikes as a young buck, both to ride and to sell

I'm not a bad guy, I just live a bad life sometimes

• Like 1

i got a flat too. Shit. I already tried to patch the shit twice. Its got 2 holes really close to one another so i think i need a new tube. No biggie. But i will say that fixing bike flats is one of the things i least like doing.

Those self adhesive bike patches are gahbage. The old school super glue thin patch is the real fix.

You're a bike thief. Real...cool....life...there, buddy.

Yo Shai, we get it.

You're salty as fuck cause somebody stole your bike.

But you do realize that there's far worse things/people in this world than someone stealing a bike, right?

Most people have had a bike or two stolen, and have also stolen shit in their lifetime. Including bikes.

Get over it.

It'll be alright.

stealing from students is ultra wack.

you should have racked the book from your school store, and racked a tube and tyre and fixed it yourself.

these are like the easiest things to steal. in fact rack two books and slang one and come out on top.

pussy.

Stick it to the man, not the little dude

I remember in college my books where my life. Them shits cost a lot and took my whole paycheck to get. If they got stolen I would have been hurt..

you should have racked the book from your school store,

Why bother when some dumbass left his shit right there for the taking?

What kind of a moron would pass up the shit that he needs sitting right there infront of him, just to go out of his way and risk his freedom to rack the shit?

I seriously doubt you holier than thou fags would pass up a $50 bill sitting on the ground and say to yourself "fuckit... I can just go rob a liquor store." :dunce: