DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some times i think DAO isn't actually a married 33 year old with a kid, but instead is the most successful troll in the history of the internet and is just some 14 year old kid getting a great laugh out of this site.

for reals

on a side note if you put SF1 on ignore and reread this thread omitting a few things.

this is by far the most informative thread about evolution i have read in a long time.

plus the convo about peanut butter had me laughing .

DAO does it the opposite way. DAO arrives to a conclusion before gathering any information. Once information is provided to him that contradicts his own conclusion, a temper tantrum is thrown and walls of red text emerge.

Wait.. hold up... how many times have I and others posted dictionary definitions telling you that wolfs are dogs?

And you're still going on about it as if you even have a valid argument! :lol:

You responded to a post I made using Pit Bulls & Golden Retrievers as example, telling me they're both dogs. When did I say they weren't?

You are the stupidest person in the history of 12oz.

I was pointing out that wolves are dogs EXACTLY like pitbulls and other dogs are DOGS.

If that really went over your head, then you've got to be the stupidest person in history to graduate elementary school.

Wait.. hold up... how many times have I and others posted dictionary definitions telling you that wolfs are dogs?

And you're still going on about it as if you even have a valid argument! :lol:

I don't remember you once posting any "dictionary definitions". The stuff you posted came from Wikipedia and people's internet blogs. And still, none of them said wolves were dogs. :lol:

I don't remember you once posting any "dictionary definitions". The stuff you posted came from Wikipedia and people's internet blogs. And still, none of them said wolves were dogs. :lol:

He's confusing wolves being members of the family Canidae ("The dog family") with them being a breed of domestic dog :lol:

I was pointing out that wolves are dogs EXACTLY like pitbulls and other dogs are DOGS.

If that really went over your head, then you've got to be the stupidest person in history to graduate elementary school.

You didn't say any of that. You said something of the effect of "they're still dogs, you moron" -- right after I talked about Pits & Golden Retrievers. I'm not a mind-reader, so specify.

Let's take a look at the definition of "WOLF" and "DOG", shall we?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wolf

"any of several large predatory canids (genus Canis) that live and hunt in packs and resemble the related dogs; especially : gray wolf — compare coyote, jackal b : the fur of a wolf"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dog

"a highly variable domestic mammal (Canis familiaris) closely related to the gray wolf"

This clearly states that wolves resemble dogs, which are a close relative of wolf. And that dogs are closely related to wolves. This clearly points out a difference between the two -- it does not say that a wolf is a dog, it says that wolves & dogs are seperate, but related.

Now, for the average rational person, this would end it right here. Because a rational person would see that Merriam Webster's, the most noted & trustworthy English dictionary in the US, stated a fact that they would have to accept, or otherwise prove wrong. But because you're DAO, a notorious ignoramus & hard-headed buffoon, you will now commence to saying that Merriam Webster's Dictionary doesn't know what they're talking about. Begin.

DAO you never refuted Webster's yet.

This dude is so quick to post people's face shots that he rightclick saved that I hardly think it is out of bounds.

Everybody on here knows that I've never posted a single persons mug on here, that they didn't post on here themselves thinking they were fly.

Name one instance that I ever pulled anybodys card, who didn't pull their own by posting the exact pic in channel zero that I used to clown them.

I shoulda save your Pinochio looking ass mug that you posted mad long ago in one of them "post pics of yourself" threads.

Pinochio lookin ass nigga.

"From these analyses, it can be estimated that the variance between canis lupus lupus and canis lupus familiaris is roughly twice as great as the variance within the subspecies canis lupus familiaris, and four times as great as the variance within an individual breed."

So DAO, explain to me why this scientific study found that the difference between a wolf (canis lupus lupus) and a domestic dog (canis lupus familiaris) is twice as great as the difference between different breeds of dogs (such as a pit and a boxer).

Do you know why? BECAUSE A WOLF IS NOT A FUCKING BREED OF DOG.

:lol: :lol:

If DAO thinks wolves are just non-domesticated dogs, then he's also wrong there. Because there are "wild dogs" that exist as well. How come they're not classified as wolves? I remember reading how they attempted to domesticate the African Wild Dogs, but were unsuccessful. Dingos are also a form of wild dog. But they are not "wolves".

This reminds me alot of the time the NBPP wasn't a racist organization, even though it's leader gave speeches calling for death to all whites.

Yeah, it's alot like that.

You mean before you corrected yourself and said that you were really talking about a new fake black panther party that has nothing to do with the real Black Panthers, when at first you were saying that the Black Panthers (as in the real black panthers) were on some kill whitey shit.

Nigga I posted the fucking Britanica definition of a canine over, and over, and over again in this thread and in the Eagles are gangster thread.

Then Clownshoes even came with some other dictionary's definition saying the same shit.

The fact that you're a grown ass man who even needs to be shown a dictionary definition to prove to you that a wolf is a fucking dog is mind boggling.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/92584/canine

"any of 34 living species of foxes, wolves, jackals, and other members of the

dog family"

He's confusing wolves being members of the family Canidae ("The dog family") with them being a breed of domestic dog :lol:

YOU JUST SAID THAT IT'S A MEMBER OF THE DOG FAMILY!!!

YOU'RE SAYING EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE TIME, WHILE STILL THINKING THAT YOU'RE ARGUING WITH ME!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I NEVER ONCE SAID THAT THEY WERE "A BREED OF DOMESTICATED DOGS" YOU ILLITERATE FUCK.

I SAID THAT THEY'RE DOGS.

AS IN A MEMBER OF THE DOG FAMILY.

THEO'S ARGUING THAT THEY'RE NOT EVEN DOGS AT ALL.

KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE ARGUING ABOUT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO JUMP IN THE MIX NEXT TIME.

OH MAN...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"From these analyses, it can be estimated that the variance between canis lupus lupus and canis lupus familiaris is roughly twice as great as the variance within the subspecies canis lupus familiaris, and four times as great as the variance within an individual breed."

So DAO, explain to me why this scientific study found that the difference between a wolf (canis lupus lupus) and a domestic dog (canis lupus familiaris) is twice as great as the difference between different breeds of dogs (such as a pit and a boxer).

Do you know why? BECAUSE A WOLF IS NOT A FUCKING BREED OF DOG.

:lol: :lol:

You just admitted that there are differences between every other dog, the fact that there's more of a difference between wolves and whichever dog they're comparing it to doesn't refute the fact that a wolf is a breed of dog.

And how the fuck are you going jump from admitting that wolves are dogs in one post, to saying in the very next post that they aren't???

You need to lay off that yak, homie.

Archived