If this isn't fucked, I dunno what is.

dowmagik

My best friend just found out today that in two weeks he will start a 22 month sentence for painting freights. His discovery packet said that the damage done to the two freights came to a total of a little under $150.

His sentence is longer than the one given to a man in the same county who was convicted of running over a UO student and leaving him for dead.

FUCK THE JUSTICE SYSTEM

YES I AM MAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what about the laws of marijuana (im not american so if im wrong its because youtube is) isn't it some thing stuid like if you get caught with marijuana 3 times you get some stupid arse prison sentence, possibly life

now thats really fucked up considering marajuna is 100% legal in the capital state of australia

no offence but your country is a mess, and i thought australia's legal system was fucked up!!

I myself got wraped up in some shit like this.. Ended up doing like 8 months and a huge fine iam still paying to this day..LUCKILY they caught me up right before i was gonna start outlining.. who knows what type of investigation they coulda pulled if i was done doing my name.. and after all this my dumbass still paints on em' from time to time.. as much as i love freights id rather catch a bomb anyday.. good luck to your boy....

That's insane...can/will he appeal? Surely if he cited the manslaughter example (and I'm sure there are a ton of other cases he could research to help plead his case) it would be hard to press that sentence...I don't know much about the US justice system but that seems waaaay over the top..