Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dowmagik

If this isn't fucked, I dunno what is.

My best friend just found out today that in two weeks he will start a 22 month sentence for painting freights. His discovery packet said that the damage done to the two freights came to a total of a little under $150.

His sentence is longer than the one given to a man in the same county who was convicted of running over a UO student and leaving him for dead.

FUCK THE JUSTICE SYSTEM

YES I AM MAD

Sadly, I know some people serving that kinda' time for the same crime as well.

Shit is fucked.

Thats pretty fucked up.

Thats always shitty to hear about someone going away for that long over graffiti, rather than some scumbag who actually deserves to be there.

i hate this shit, it makes it so much worse when there is a clear cut example like you showed of someone who has a lesser sentence for a much more serious crime. how can anyone justify that?

Damn that doesn't seem right at all, when someone

who was basically convicted for man slaughter got

less time then a person who painted two freights.

hopefully something happens where he doesnt have

to serve that all or barely any

time to pay the piper... but seriously. that does really suck. rebuff... slap on the wrist. free as a bird.

can't we all just get along?

what about the laws of marijuana (im not american so if im wrong its because youtube is) isn't it some thing stuid like if you get caught with marijuana 3 times you get some stupid arse prison sentence, possibly life

now thats really fucked up considering marajuna is 100% legal in the capital state of australia

no offence but your country is a mess, and i thought australia's legal system was fucked up!!

A friend of mine got charged with trespassing.

A girl in our school, stole her sisters car, drunk, on drugs, no license, crashed the car killing her best friend.

Guess who got the lighter sentence?

I myself got wraped up in some shit like this.. Ended up doing like 8 months and a huge fine iam still paying to this day..LUCKILY they caught me up right before i was gonna start outlining.. who knows what type of investigation they coulda pulled if i was done doing my name.. and after all this my dumbass still paints on em' from time to time.. as much as i love freights id rather catch a bomb anyday.. good luck to your boy....

I caught a case in 1997. 6 months probation and $4000 restitution.

Luckily I only had to pay $100 and the railroad had to try and get the rest. Thankfully they neve tried.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now