Shaving...... yeeeea

acer910

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can make any mirror fog free by rubbing a small amount of soap over the mirror.

You need to prime your face with hot water to have a proper shave, you do not see them pulling towels out of buckets of ice water for the gangsters at the barber shop in the movies for a reason.

• Like 1

Jeez, well if you are showering with cold water you are probably not too worried about steam on the mirror.

Yea you have to clean soap off the mirror when it builds up but sometimes in a steamy bathroom it is worth the work later to get a good look at your mug to finish the job proper and get out the door.

I stand firm on the need to wash ones face with hot water to ensure a good shave.

In general yes. If you want a super clean shave go once with the grain and then lightly shave again going against the grain for touch up work. I only do the second step against the grain if I am going out to dinner or a job interview or just want to look extra clean. I tend to cut myself more going against also.

Follow up with a moisturizer as shaving twice tends to dry the skin more also.

• Like 1

I'm 27 and can't grow facial hair for shit. I use a bar of soap and cheap razor, takes me about 30 seconds. I don't mind, I think I would hate facial hair anyways, as I hate anything unnecessary on me. I cant stand letting my hair get longer than a few inches, and I hate watches, jewelry necklaces etcc...

Guest 50million

i got waxed yesterday. the radio played pat benetar, luther vandross, and sting. made it kinda epic and more bearable.

i want lazor hair removal.

Guest 50million

perhaps.

i used to shave and it was horrifying. i could never do it again. so i strictly wax. i know a few dudes (mainly with super thick curly hair) that simply cannot shave. so they wax or get laser hair removal.

any dudes wax? probably not, and i dont care just curious.