Shaving...... yeeeea

acer910

Shaving. I hate shaving, it makes me paranoid because my brother likes to come up behind me and scare me so I always think im going to slice something off my face.

Ive never even cut myself shaving until this morning when i forgot to shave half of my face until i got in the shower so i decided to try it without a mirror. now im missing a dime sized chunk of my fucking face.

So I figured I'd try one of those fancy lookin electric shavers so I trucked down to the CVS to get one. And then I thought to myself "would I really trust a 19.99 as seen on TV electric razor??"

so my question to you ch 0 is have you used these cheapo electrics?

and do you shave in the morning before getting in the shower? shave in the shower? shave after? any shaving tips?

and nh because i know someones going to make hella shaved nut jokes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shaving mirror in the shower. no other way. fuck an electric razor, they're garbage. If my beard/stache are long i might do a quick run over with a beard trimmer just to get it shorter and faster to shave, but using an electric razor to actually shave just results in my facial hair being painfully torn out and not actually shaved.

forma-shower-mirror.jpg

+

Showerhead.jpg

+

350__1_782025.jpg

Edit: also, if you don't shave in the shower, wash your face with warm water before shaving, and use warm water when washing off your blade while shaving.

it doesnt lock. its a long story.

yea i wash my face before with water but i didnt think of doing warm water...

and yea, using a mirror in the shower would make sense...

how many times can you shave with those razors you posted a pic of? i use ones almost the exact same

spending a little extra on razors is worth it. I'd rather not shave than use shitty razors that only result in my face getting torn apart.

That neutrogena lotion theo posted is good too, though i'm currently using some Vaseline lotion. Not at all greasy, doesn't have a strong smell, and is nice for my dry ass skin when i shave my head/face.

All-in-One_slideshow_image.jpg

i hate to shave too....so i usually go two or three days without doing it....which i can get away with cause my work doesnt care and the rest of the time at school.

i usually shave before showering though to get excess shaving cream off my face...plus the warm water soothes my face a little....its funny you made this thread though....i just shaved a couple hours ago after it had been four days....ive got a really smooth face going right now.

anyways...i use this..

gillette_sensor_excel_razor_1590.jpg

with these...

Gillette%20Sensor%20Excel%20Refill%20Cartridges%2010%20pack.jpg

and this...

edge-shave-sens-aloe-large.jpg

when i shave really quick without effort, i use this...

lectricshave.jpg

with the braun version of this...

elec_shave.jpg

and either this ...

POSMA25.jpg

or this...

merchandizer:66505.jpg

A lot of black people use electric shavers, but not those cheap 20 shits, somethin like this..

ANDIST-OUTLINERTRIMMER.jpg

that triple and quadruple blade bullshit causes bumps and ingrown hair problems

+10000

just keep my shit trimmed real short

no fucking ingrown hairs

no batteries to recharge or razors to replace