Shaving...... yeeeea

acer910

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh the vibrating battery razor is retarded too in my opinion, people still had close shaves ten years ago before all this bullshit started popping up with a 2 blade sensor excel

if you look back on the last page, you'll see that i've said that i use both.

I didn't read the thread, I posted my opinion on shaving

ohhh okay. but what does that thing do when you turn it on? vibrate?

It vibrates and makes for a smoother shave. What it claims is that the vibrations stands up the hairs on your face allowing for a closer & smoother shave. At first I thought it was a gimmick, but I've shaved without it and with it to see the difference, and I did find I could shave closer with less irritation with the vibration.

And I agree with IHATEU that electric razors do not give you a close enough shave and is for lazy people. Anybody I asked that uses them, they say they like it because they don't feel like applying shaving cream, washing their face, and the whole clean-up job. I just see them shaving in front of a mirror in their living room not caring about where the hairs go. Hence, laziness. It also caused me to break out when I used it.

yea they seem like they either wouldnt work as well. and id probly forget and use water and shaving cream with one and electrocute myself. i want to learn more about that "safety" razor. everything with a metal handle with that kind of diamond finish on it has a special place in my heart, i just love the way it feel sin my hand. /nh