Shaving...... yeeeea

acer910

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

merkur_futur2.jpg

This is where its at for yal who like the safety razors.

And if you are comfortable shaving yourself with one of these, I think this one would be a welcome edition to your collection.

534568901_baad5d8ae3.jpg

And as far as regular shaving goes, I'm with watson. The barber does that shit official, and cheap. And I don't have to worry about weilding a small sword next to me neck if I want a straight razor shave.

didn't think i was the only one rocking a safety razor. shits way more elite, a learning curve to it. and buying shave creams and aftershaves is the shit. badger and blade will do it to ya. the blades are mad cheap also. screw those double blade and up razors. that canned go is no good. rocking s brush to apply lather is :cool:

attachment.php?attachmentid=117525&stc=1&d=1250111087

1951007865_Picture009.jpg.6c685194771793fc94a811c905604c30.jpg

didn't think i was the only one rocking a safety razor. shits way more elite, a learning curve to it. and buying shave creams and aftershaves is the shit. badger and blade will do it to ya. the blades are mad cheap also. screw those double blade and up razors. that canned go is no good. rocking s brush to apply lather is :cool:

attachment.php?attachmentid=117525&stc=1&d=1250111087

I will co sign the real shaving co shaving cream. I got the shave gel and the after balm too, shit is excellente.

Brush helps raise/loosen the hair.

wouldnt in lay down the hairs? whereas if you good with your hand /nh you can get it so your hand doesnt touch your face and theres nothing but shaving cream to lay it down. vs shaving cream and brush hairs.

has anyone ever let a big thing of shaving cream just dry? i accidently let that happen with some barbasol on the sink and it almost 100 percent evaporated away. was pretty cool

wouldnt in lay down the hairs? whereas if you good with your hand /nh you can get it so your hand doesnt touch your face and theres nothing but shaving cream to lay it down. vs shaving cream and brush hairs.

has anyone ever let a big thing of shaving cream just dry? i accidently let that happen with some barbasol on the sink and it almost 100 percent evaporated away. was pretty cool

Not if you brush against the grain of your face.

the barbasol evaporated cause all the shit that goes in that can. i've let that shave cream posted dry out, and it didn't. shit was still good. i wouldn't ever go back to those 3 blades and shit. the slimy, pully, thing is what i don't like.also made from cheap steel. and the gels and shit suck ass. i got other shavecreams/aftershave balms also.