So I Bought Myself A New Car Today...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jus saw one a these for the first time the other day on the street..

thought it looked propper.

i can kinda understand heads say'n shit about it being hipsterish, in that it looks similar to scions or somethin. but fuck that, let em hate on a quality, dope ride (that prolly came with a $30,000+ price tag)... an shit'll def look ill with the tints..

nice buy, i'd love a new car. been rock'n the tinted 99 honda accord since 2001.

You have a subaru sti but want a different whip? Crazy, son. I'd kill for your whip, although I hate the gay spoiler, but those can be removed (I think)...

Yeah, its a nice car but the novelty is wearing off. I need something I can haul stuff in, you cant do that shit in an STi

If you want I can sell it to you...and yes I dont have that gay spoiler on it.

Volvos are pretty well known for being turbo'd. From their semi trucks to their cars. I don't know what they offer turbo these days though. I know there is a kind of cult following of enthusiasts who boost the fuck out of them, mostly older ones. I'd rock an older Volvo with an upgrade turbo but I don't like wrenching on European cars, I like my Japanese cars. Actually, I had told myself and my friends that the next thing I get to build up was going to be something like an older Volvo wagon so I could keep a much lower profile. Driving a turbo 240SX gets irritating when you are constantly getting approached with questions about what motor is in it, what turbo, etc, am I selling it, why I should have done this or done this and not that, etc. Its like the new Civic. Ive had it since 06 and kind of knew what I was getting myself into in that respect, but Im still glad I got it.

Archived